Valarjar Champion's Greatsword

@Blizzard - change it back, or put two versions of it (one GREAT and one smaller)

for reference (images) :

5 Likes

agreed, i bought this for the size and this is a bad change

4 Likes

Blizzard: “Fun Detected.”
Blizzard: “Fun Nerfed.”
Blizzard: “Fun Deleted.”

5 Likes

Someone said it’s cuz they don’t wanna deflate the upcoming weapons but there are currently other weapons almost as big. Don’t get why was the resize so extreme instead of just making it a lil bit smaller.

It almost feels like something a dev did behind everyone’s back because they had some resentment towards the size of the sword.

2 Likes

This subject has been covered already.

Good. Now let’s whine more until they change it back.

What we need is some elves to start whining. Blizzard gives elves whatever they want.

2 Likes

Yes, enjoy your Valarjar Champion’s Push-pin…

Agree, very annoying to use Trader’s tender just to have the item fundamentally changed

3 Likes

Yeah, change it back or offer a refund on trader’s tender.

2 Likes

#revertorrefund

I have limited tendies every month, this is not just some change,

2 Likes

ugh now I have to go thru my appearances and see what blizz changed.

Apparently many other large 2H were also shrunk down. There was a post about it. Makes it seem almost like a bug, but total silence from Blizz makes me think otherwise.

Revert the sword, or refund my tendies. Thanks

1 Like

And it will keep getting covered until it is fixed.

Haha, sounds like Blizzard’s been on a mission to exterminate all traces of fun!

Blizzard’s new motto: “If fun is detected, you know what to do—hit the delete button!” :dart:

They’re basically turning the game into a “Fun-Free Zone.” Next patch: “Fun Removed: Now with 100% more spreadsheets and maintenance downtime!” :chart_with_downwards_trend:

And just when you think there’s no hope left for fun, they’ll surprise us with a “Fun Restoration” patch—coming soon to a forum near you! :star2:

It’s a VALARJAR sword! It’s supposed to be big. We can never let this cause die !

2 Likes

let’s not forget…@Blizzard

3 Likes

There’s another big 2H sword, though not quite as huge. Anyone wanna make a prediction?