Stop crying

is there a bug preventing some people from getting it? I got it already.

Queue times and there was some bugginess earlier (not sure if that was fixed).

Either way it is the first day of a 2 month event, people should take a deep breath and eat a Snickers.

1 Like

It’s my duty as a Alliance player to throw a temper tantrum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

They can get the achievement and the mount (plus pet),but as soon as they log out,they lose both the mount and pet. It’s getting fixed.

But but…

1 Like

It’s been fixed. I just logged in after a nap and my mount is still here.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
are you seriously complaining about complaining?
I cant even get the stupid mount thanks to blizzards asinine 380 ilvl requirement that I AINT interested in

That is a normal form of communication around here. Has been for centuries.

Just sit back and make fun. It is surprisingly refreshing.

Oh that’s good. I still haven’t even tried do it right now, my anxiety has been getting worse over the years.

I got it and then I said “That’s good I’m done”… well I mean I tried the Soldier of Time but all it took was one Alterac Valley to remind me why I stopped PvPing or running BGs. Towers? Who needs, Boss? No point, did you get snared or some rogue from the other side sapped you? Sucks to be you and because you’re not at the end boss it’s all your fault.

For those trying still, do the custom group and type in the section you want to do otherwise it WILL be roughly 4-5hrs to complete in a queue.

I sympathize as an anxiety sufferer myself.

If it’s any consolation, they are really quick and easy… well sans the queues. :slight_smile:

Glad I’m not the only one, I’m gonna try it some other time when I can.

3 Likes

I’m in no rush, but that said… it’s disappointing to see yet another feature launched with a list of bugs, like the 120 boost was over the weekend.

They kind of shoot themselves in the foot, Blizzard does. Builds up a lot of excitement and goodwill with Shadowlands announcements over the weekend - then immediately reminds us all how they can’t seem to give us something without a laundry list of problems in it. Twice in 3 days.

2 Likes

I never use my core hound mount. I’m in no hurry.

Even the mechaspider that everyone gets for doing Mechagon for Pathfinder sees more use from me.

I do want a golden goose mount
An a bean feast

What mount and how do you get it?

Deathwing mount, anniversary stuff from Chromie.

Yes I would be admitting to that😂

Good news everyone! Seems like they fixed both Lil Nefarion AND the Deathwing Mount!

GD is just a dumpster fire toxic waste, cannot even have fun here.

I just got out of the Rag fight, it was NOT fixed 29 minutes ago. I’m skeptical.