Stop crying

I am amazed at the amount of people in this community throwing a temper tantrum because they can’t get their Deathwing mount right away. YOU have until January to get it. People are seriously threatening to quit the game over this LOL

24 Likes

Edit: read it wrong. disregard.

That is GD for you they all want it right away so they can go back to complaining on the forums how bored they are and are going to quit.

1 Like

Man children raging over games is what this forum is all about good sir

3 Likes

It is kind of a joke, yeah.

Apparently, it’s queuing some tanks as Dps though, so that’s a problem.

1 Like

You must be new to the forums if this surprises you enough to make a thread on it.

1 Like

Am I bothered that I cannot get my mount today? Nope. No biggie.

I am rather concerned that this buggy mess can make it live. We should all be bothered and concerned about that.

Where is your quality control, Blizz? Did they all take a smoke break when this was tested?

10 Likes

It really isn’t hard to get it. I had it within an hour of logging in… Make a group of 2/5/23, queue up and steamroll it. At worst, you might have a wipe on a last boss and have to do all the fights again, but it’s not the end of the world because each one takes like two minutes.

The guy who was talking about a class action lawsuit was tops.

To be fair, it’s not just that. Even if you GET the pet and mount, they don’t stay in your collection tab after being collected.

That being said, Blizz is aware of the issue (it’s in the breaking news panel of the launcher), so I doubt it’ll take much longer to fix these issues.

1 Like

They worked just fine for me after logging out and back in. Someone had me test this already. Though I should note that I didn’t check the actual mount page because I dragged the mount out onto an action bar.

Are you really though? GD is pretty famous for acting like this.

1 Like

There’s a Deathwing mount???

It’s nice that we defend blizzard for putting out buggy and broken content. Keep up the good work OP!

7 Likes

People threaten to quit for all sorts of absurd reasons. I agree that this one is fairly high up the list though.

Just like every one of your anti flying posts.

4 Likes

So you made this post to tell others to to ‘crying’. Okay and what are you doing? Crying?

3 Likes

I’m not raging I could care less about flying one way or other I still like retail

You are mixing up different opinions rather than rage

In no way do I like these people stomping their feet saying blizz ‘slapped them in the face”:joy:

Your post history says otherwise. Unless you’re admitting to trolling the flying threads? Would that be an accurate statement?

2 Likes

Reminds me a lot of the Black Temple TW. A 5 month lock just to fail with a crappy group because the whole thing is a damage spounge made for groups that raid and CAN raid every week to learn it together.

Seems they’re pretty much into making poorly designed stuff to purposely cause problems.