Deleted by author

(deleted, addons replaced need for these)

42 Likes

If your abilities are activating on Key Down when they didn’t before.

/console ActionButtonUseKeyDown 0

3 Likes

Doing the Lord’s work in here, sir and/or ma’am.

5 Likes

These don’t work and give LUA error window :frowning:

5 Likes

I’ll have to give these a whirl, thanks for the help!

You’ll have to replace the double quote character(") around “onmouseup” and “onmousedown” the character the forums is using is an invalid character in the script.

8 Likes

Tried using the script to move the XP bar, and it works great initially but doesn’t seem to save upon reload/relog. Is it possible to save its new location?

3 Likes

Make this person a Gold! Hehe thanks for the consolidation of scripts :smiley:

1 Like

Any script to increase the icon slot size of action bar 1 so that I can have 18 slots and look like the old setup? :pleading_face:

go to options, search Action Bars, Enable the extra 3 → then in edit mode just move over bottom two and change the new ones to 6 and place to the right

There’s some script to move buffs to the personal resources bar or filter the buffs?

Then you have to disable the bar art which defeats the purpose. Who wants ugly plain bars with no style? The old one is 18 slots total with the gryphons on it/

Thank you so much for this.

I made a macro for this just in case I need to use it again however, it’s not working for me I must be doing something wrong. Won’t let me move the eyeball.

1 Like

Arzosah has the answer above:

You’ll have to replace the double quote character(") around “onmouseup” and “onmousedown” the character the forums is using is an invalid character in the script.

Basically it wont work if you just copy paste it from the forum. Paste it into notepad and replace the quotes that the forum uses with the quotes your keyboard normally uses. Then you can copy/paste that into the game.

1 Like

Nice. Wasn’t exactly sure what was going on. Thank you for elaborating.

2 Likes

Sadly this doesn’t seem to make the changes stick (at least for moving the XP bar). When you log out and log back in, the XP bar is back in its default position. If there’s some way to make the changes stick without using an addon I’d love to know!

The fact that you can find all these solutions in a day, yet blizzard can’t simply include them in the customization options, is truly baffling.

8 Likes

You are a livesaver, OP. I L U.

yeah I’m bookmarking this thread lol

2 Likes