Deleted by author

Addon coming soon should save the location

6 Likes

Will it also save the mini map size, mine keeps resetting as well? And thank you

Appreciate the effort! I just wish it was possible to do without an addon so I could maybe lessen the number of addons I currently use. But Iā€™ll definitely give yours a try once its done and available! :smiley:

Is there a way to hide the xp bar with a command?

/run StatusTrackingBarManager:SetAlpha(0)

2 Likes

You are a livesaver, thank you! <3

Eagerly awaiting this magical addon!

2 Likes

Nice =)

Itā€™s possible to adjust the size of the combined bags?

Iā€™ve tried these without success:

/run ContainerFrameCombinedBackpack:SetScale(x)
/run ContainerFrameCombinedBags:SetScale(x)
/run CombinedBackpack:SetScale(50)

and so onā€¦

Edit:

Oh, can we move the system menu buttons and the bags buttons as well?

YO!!!

CAUTION!

Iā€™ve found a bug using the script to move the combined bagsā€¦

Youā€™ll not be able to upgrade an item anywhere if uā€™re using that script.

You gonna need to disgroup the bags to be able to upgrade the gear you want to.

I love you, and want to have your babies.
Now I can make the text readable, and not have the minimap take up half the screen.

One where these setting donā€™t go away when I use them? Yes please! lol

kicks game

Any Script for moving the Menu bar?

You guys are literally using scripts and Cvar manipulation, but wonā€™t use Elvui because ā€œits too complexā€?

Holy Jesus.

I personally just want to move the XP bar and the bags. I donā€™t need my entire UI replaced.

Got any scripts for moving/adjusting the default raid frames ? I think its the CompactRaidFrameā€¦
Thanks !

Iā€™m getting an error in bugsack that doesnā€™t leave an error message. It claims there is an unexpected character in the script to move the XP bar. Not sure what is happening with my copy/paste.

I need to scale the size of my UI so I set it at 104%.
However, when I open my bags they donā€™t open next it as it does in the default so-called ā€œModernā€ or even ā€œClassicā€ (the one portrait mode) modes, but instead, open on top of my side action bars. I can move it to the other side of the screen, but it will cover up the chat. I could move it to the top, but it will cover up the PVP/BG stats and activity abilities (that Blizzard decided to make it part of the minimap for some dumb reason)

So if I want to click/drag potion to my action bars on the side, I have to drag to a slot on main action bar, then drag to the size action bar. ā€œbUt tHe nEw UI iS mOdErn, aNd, GReaT!ā€

1 Like

a WA script:

https://new.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/ygkxlt/weakaura_to_resize_minimap_objective_tracker_bag/

This is great work, thanks!

The addon Edit Mode Expanded adds a move option for several UI elements that donā€™t have one already. Definitely worth grabbing for the time being :slight_smile:

2 Likes