Restore XP Bonus to Heirloom Gear

Otherwise you can’t have our gold.

:moneybag:

16 Likes

people will still spend on gold on them, if people didnt then maybe just maybe they would add the XP back.

2 Likes

Add the XP back.

8 Likes

There’s no need, the xp bonus was given to everyone across the board.

The only point of heirlooms now is to not have to worry about replacing gear as you level up.

5 Likes

Make heirlooms powerful again. Back before they nerfed them into the dirt!

8 Likes

Heirlooms don’t need the xp bonus.

2 Likes

lol… Leveling now is faster than when it was 120 levels with looms. Whats the point? it doesnt need to be any faster.

3 Likes

Which is a moot point with SL leveling throwing gear at you.

3 Likes

Spam time walker dungeons, and use the badges to buy upgrade tokens. Is something they should just go ahead, and implement now, instead of waiting until 9.1.5 imo. They can call it 9.1.4, and a half :laughing:

1 Like

I mean, all leveling quests do that. Heirlooms will preserve enchants and you don’t have to keep transmogging as you level (unless you like looking like a runway explosion).

And while the set bonuses aren’t great now, they’re better than nothing :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

1 Like

My suggestion to appease the “but maaaaa” people is to make a new loom [Big Ball of XP] (edited to be sensitive friendly) [Big Sphere of XP] a ring or neck or trinket that gives 55% xp :slight_smile: So people who want to use looms but don’t want to level fast :confused: can do so they just don’t equip the Sphere, people who want to level fast can equip the Sphere. No ones jollies are affected :+1: Well, besides those people who don’t want other people to be happy, their jollies are affected :rofl:

4 Likes

My suggestion would be to buy a boost if you want to level quick.

Blizz can look forward to about $240 from me once they unlock 60 boosts since I have 4 characters trapped in Threads of Fate :laughing:

Those without disposable income or the ability to make 772k gold

would probably appreciate the Sphere though :slight_smile:

I’m just glad they are making Threads of Fate a little faster by nerfing the bonus objectives a little bit.

1 Like

I saw that! I was looking forward to the Torghast leveling because on the official post it says

improvements to Threads of Fate such as the addition of Torghast as an option

but I read somewhere (another official post not just some player) that it would be a daily quest to go to Torghast and not “you can spam Torghast and just level that way”. So Idk, will have to wait and see

Ah here we go (I hate not having sources :smiley: )

• Tal-Inara now offers a Torghast, Tower of the Damned daily quest for experience and Soul Ash.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ptr-915-development-notes/1082616

Maybe it’s a quest in addition to being able to just spam Torghast :laughing:

I hope you can and it is at least on par with dungeons if not better.

1 Like

Same, that’d be awesome :+1:

1 Like
  1. Restore the XP bonus to heirloom gear.

2. Players who have them will be happy.

3. Players who don’t have them will buy them. This will generate more WoW Token sales.

4. This is pure profit for Blizzard.

5 Likes

How many people you got hiding in that floofy hair of yours? “Our?”

XP bonus isn’t necessary. Leveling is easy and fast.