Fix Heirlooms

I leveled in 32 hours :slight_smile:

You skip more of the game now with the squish?

1 Like

Work 1 hour and buy a boost

packs bags

I’m moving to Guccidin land so I can make $60/hr too :]

2 Likes

I do enjoy leveling (47 alts, no boosts), my point is, with the old heirloom armor sets XP increase, it could be even faster. Faster leveling = faster access to max level = more content unlocked.

1 Like

Software engineer life I guess

unpacks bags

nevermind :laughing:

2 Likes

For a second, I thought you were going to suggest something more useful, like making it so heirlooms actually have variety in their stat distribution instead of having every option for a particular slot have the exact same secondaries.

Actually true!

:open_mouth:

You gave me a great idea

@Blizz, remove secondary stats from Heirlooms, add two sockets in their place, make heirloom gems :smiley:

4 Likes

Remove leveling completely, start at 60

That… would actually slap.

I agree and disagree.

I agree in the idea that Heirlooms need to change in some manor cause they are pretty pathetic as they are right now.

But I disagree with the idea of bringing back the XP increases, cause to be frank it’s not needed. Unpopular opinion I realize, but I just don’t think it is and there are plenty of other things that would be more beneficial to leveling then just XP increases.

I like this. ^

That is where pretty much where all of these threads end up at.

People complain leveling is too fast, because they can’t get through an entire expansion in Chromoe Time as it is.

I’m okay without the XP bonus. Leveling is super fast and I like just having gear I don’t need to switch out or re-mog.

Make heirlooms fun and less convoluted? Yes. Go back to flat XP increasing? Not necessary, nor possible without breaking the already pathetic scaling.

I’m personally a fan of the idea I think Wild had where you get an xp bonus per max level character

(1)60 = 1% bonus xp
(2)60 = 2% bonus xp
(3)60 = 3% bonus xp

Don’t think about the percentage too much that would be something Blizz decided but that’s the general idea.

My idea to solve that was to make a new loom

Return heirlooms to the stats they had before they made almost all of them crit, haste, or crit haste. I bought 2 sets so I would have all the stats any class would need, and then they homogenized them so half of mine are completely redundant and I have tanks leveling in caster gear.

It’s a good idea and I like it. But I doubt it’ll happen. Nice job on that, though! :smiley:

I doubt it too :laughing: but it’s fun coming up with idea’s

:man_dancing:

1 Like