PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

71 Likes

yes yes yes yes yes all the way yes

19 Likes

I do not think Blizzard will pay attention if we do not get a lot of votes and even then it’s not a guaranteed. there are a lot of people that don’t even come to the forums the only way this really work if Blizzard put out a poll.

I like doing some of this straw poll I like to see what the forum community thinks.

1 Like

Yes!
/10char

1 Like

PvP vendors all the way. People say that we get a choice with conquest anyway, but I think nothing can compare to spending hard earned currency yourself. It just psychologically feels better, and gives a sense of personal choice and control. Even if everyone bought weapons first.

It’s just nice to spend so much on an item, and have so much left. And then you plan how much more additionally you need to get to buy the next item and what item you want to get based on how much you will have. This flow of thoughts just feels better in my opinion. It allows for perceived controlled planning.

I think current WoW circumvented a lot of that in the game and it misses that. Those little things made the game imo, even if there are solutions that are on paper solve those problems for the player. I as a player want to have this kind of a “headache”.

16 Likes

Blizzard won’t do it. Useless thread, sorry.

This could have 25,000,000 signatures and blizzard wouldn’t put vendors in.

They know best, apparently.

14 Likes

I disagree with you. now I think it would have to be a big outcome of votes and I mean BIG for them to even take notice.

Removing PvP vendors was a dumb idea in the first place, and I don’t recall any players asking for their removal?? :expressionless:

Waaaaaaaay too much pruning has happened to the game in recent years, it’s a bad trend for sure :thinking:

27 Likes

Gotta love it remove pvp vendors and let pve gear rule the game once again. So fun
/s

13 Likes

LOL
No ones noticed so far, but I may just a little bit of mistake on this one my son walk into the room was talking to me and I hit done before I changed it. I just let it go, but I’ll try to do better next time.

If you want this to get noticed, you need to tell everyone to come and vote, that’s the only way this gets done.

Wish it worked that way but the devs are 100% dead set on having pve gear matter was reading arena forums other day that new raid comes out I think this week? and those items have insanely op buffs on them and some of the people on that forum are talking about how immortal certain specs will be

1 Like

So half-way thru the xpac and we still have to raid to be competitive in PvP? I just resubbed and this already is a buzzkill. Why Blizzard?

May as well play Black Desert Online, because at this point I’d rather pay to win than pay to be miserable.

8 Likes

Yes please!
They all played overwatch too much and now think lootboxes work for everything. They do not work.

PVP is endgame too not just PVE. :frowning:

17 Likes

This is so true.

8 Likes

Bump for today You all need to tell everybody if you want this straw poll to get noticed It will take a lot more votes than what we got now.

Lol there isn’t enough people left to vote :sob:

3 Likes

You dont get it do you???

Its not gonna happen no matter what the poll says. The lawyer does not care about the players opinions on this matter. He has said many times that pvp vendors will never be coming back. We will not get them back like before unless he resigns or is resigned by his bosses.

only people voting no are blizzard devs 10 bucks

4 Likes

I will guarantee you if we got 10,000 votes are more they will least take notice But to get that many votes on the forums will be a pipe dream.

That’s why I encourage everyone to tell all their friends to come here and vote so we could get it on up there. twice a day I say it out loud in chat.

You might get a gigglesnort from them if you got 10k but you have 51 so youre gonna get nothing. Ion said absolutely never again will we have pvp vendors.