Why is PvP So... Yuck?

AKA: Having the correct addons to counter players. So as a result, not really the player learning the enemy but an addon telling them what to do.

We are well aware of how the system works and we are well aware of how the other system was vastly superior in every single way

We are truely sorry you can grasp this concept

We also don’t care what ion has said as we know he isn’t correct on how pvp should be handled

All you’re doing for us right now is providing free bumps

It’s same for raiding. Blizzard’s current game design is to have PvPers and Raiders do warfronts, mythic+ dungeons, and now visions for gear. It’s the reason for the removal of gear vendors from the game. Blizzard is doing everything they can to promote their e-sports content.

1 Like

And I assure you, while collecting your money on his pay check. He is laughing all the way to the bank. But im glad you admitted to your blissful ignorance and trolling on the matter. Glad we see eye to eye on it. Take care, adventurer.

Gear having an impact in pvp is ok. They tried templates in legion and I absolutely hated it. Bear tanks really are a pain though I’ll give you that.

Corruption I don’t mind. Contrary to most, I think high levels of corruption require skill to use effectively.

Please explain to me how this many people can be wrong

Polls are against ToS, thanks for the link so I can flag it!

Maybe you should take a look as you flag it so you can see how wrong you are first

I’ve posted in that thread twice, I was being sarcastic.

Do we have anyone on the dev team actually working on PvP balance? They’re clearly working on revamping existing maps but… how about our classes? I won’t step foot into an arena because these past few seasons just haven’t been fun class-wise for me. It was torturous enough chugging through for the riverbeast…

How can you sit there and promote the fact that you think it’s the correct way to handle pvp even though you’re fully aware of the community’s feelings about it?

:face_vomiting:

Some people are entitled to be wrong. PvP vendors are the better option and we all know it.

I’ve already explained it so many times till I’m blue in the face. PvP vendors do NOT belong in the game with its current iteration. They are not changing much with existing systems in shadowlands. You don’t need vendors, period.

No one cares about the games current iteration when it comes to pvp

Pve gear acquisition doesn’t fit into pvp current model

This cuts both ways

There is no pvp power or resilience anymore. PvP gear and PvE gear share the same stats. Why you ask? For the people who hate pve can stay competitive, that’s why. If you want stronger “pvp” ilvl gear. Go do arena and get the rank for it. If you only do WQ for pve gear, you won’t get mythic ilvls. So why should you be handed the best ilvl in the game?

…or we can take WoD’s example of PvP gear being 710 in PvE content and 740 in PvP. It’s almost like PvP gear should be better in PvP…

4 Likes

They share the same stats.

No ones asking for that

I’d settle for 445 ilvl and 460

We’ve had older more successful models, return to those

Problem solved

This isn’t rocket science

2 Likes

And different item levels depending on the type of content you did. They even scaled up to 740 when you were attacked in the open world, dynamically adjusting to the fact that you were in PvP combat.

2 Likes

445 is literally 1800 in arena. If you love pvp so much go work for the gear and stop crying.