Pvp-vendors-in-8-2-straw-poll

13 Likes

Stop ticking me

As if poll results would change anything lmao

3 Likes

If only change .org would save us!

6 Likes

For sure they don’t. I just want to see how many responses it can get with a greater than 90% “yes” vote.

rofl 95%, the customer knows whats best ig.

I will give this a bump.

What ape actually voted no on this lol

6 Likes

You would think after how many times i get smashed in the rear by unholy dks, i would’ve contracted life threatening HIV/AIDs by now.

So with that being said

LF unholy dk to lay it down hard. No sissy business. Blizz can’t deny a makeawish kid and i want pvp vendors. Plz blizz. My azz hurts

PS probably going on a three day vacation for this one. Nice knowing ya guys.

2 Likes

My dudes. Imagine if we had vendors right now, in this season, in this meta. Would it make the caster cleaves, greater pyro, Disc performance, DK/DH, and maledict meta any better or make the game enjoyable? I would argue no. It wouldn’t. It would only increase the rate at which you get your best in slot Azerite traits. Like come on. It isn’t rocket science. The fact so many people complain about vendors really irritates me. There are so many more pressing issues to look at. Don’t waste your breath on vendors. Won’t fix anything.

2,209 Votes
This is amazing when I made this I was thinking if we got to 500 votes on the forums that would be good. :star_struck:

“YoU ThInK YoU Do, bUt you DoN’T”

3 Likes

Over 3K votes :open_mouth:
Thanks to all that voted, no matter how you voted.

P.s Is 4K next. :wink:

its a no brainer that every1 wants vendors, they wont do it till subs die enough though, they aren’t adding in vendors so that way the content is timegated and they have you playing the game more.
Nerf all pve items in pvp btw… over 8 years of me playing wow pvp and i have to say this is by far the worse this game has ever been by a long shot.
absolutely disgusting.

2 Likes

Probably safe to say 90% would like vendors :rofl: now, chances that happens? Close to 0 for some reason :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Almost 3000 want pvp vendors but blizzard wants rng drops. Sad to see where pvp has gone. Feels great to see the pve casuals always favored.

Bump od the day.

2 Likes

I voted for the hell of it. … actually its just like voting in elections … it dosent matter. … that said wow … 95%. If only blizz invested in pvp

1 Like

Bump :us: :+1:

3 Likes

Hello :+1:

1 Like