Login Servers Full?

cries in queue

2 Likes

i got DC in the mid que at 33 and now i have a queue of 317 :frowning:

I was pissed off at first because I’m recently back from a break and thought this was a regular thing. Once I heard it was an error I realized it was no big deal – people definitely need to chill out!

2 Likes

Dearest Blizzard, I was unaware using asterisks in a light-hearted post was the same as actually spamming Blizzard with innappropriate language and deeply offending the masses. Thank you for censoring my use of special characters instead of focusing on the actual issue at hand.:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I got all the way down to next in que, went to log me in and…then a DC’d…awesome…

Here the post to it.

1 Like

No you just had a dumb comment, I saw it before you deleted it. Nothing to do with what you say, it was just a dumb comment lol

Starting a tally count on how many people demand a day of game time for the inconvenience (or complain about spending $15 dollars a month and have to deal with this crap).

I rarely use the forums anymore, I’m just enjoying my time with all you guys :grin::wink:

1 Like

It’s not going to let you login, even if you wait in the que. Still working on it.

Yeah waited 90 people, got dc’d the second i get in, bumped up to 160, i just got in and it dc’d me AGAIN!

Hell yeah my dude

Ayyy 596 here

haha…I’m at 503 minutes…light help me…by the time I get in I’ll have to go to work tomorrow XD

This failed system continues even twice a week, its byby wow.
15 years, a couple $billion and authentication servers still make the tech team sit back and go hymmm….? lol

1 Like

Damn I’m 27 in queue I gotta quit dumping so I can dump on some Alliance

I wish my que was 45 mins…mine say 590 minutes…Bliz exactly what am I paying for? A nearly 10 hour que to play your game? Can I get a refund please?

1 Like

266 here, just logged off because I couldn’t type in guild chat. thought something was weird going on.

I had to pet my dog, WTF Blizz!

1 Like

449 and going up ?

it is the position not the time.