BCC Season 3 PvP Updates

With Burning Crusade Classic Season 3 ending this week, we can now see how the results are approximating, and we’ve decided to make some adjustments that will increase players’ ability to purchase PvP gear.

• After Season 3 is complete, the discount on Season 3 gear will be increased to 60% (was 50%).
    • Developers’ notes: This should allow for players who reached the cap of 5,000 Arena Points to buy their set and a two-hand weapon, or their set and main hand and an offhand item.
  • Tier 6 tokens will now be exchangeable for Season 3 gear.
  • The Arena Points calculation has been updated to reduce the disparity of weekly Arena Points earned between different ratings.
    • Developers’ note: All Arena players should see an increase in points earned, and those at lower ratings should see a higher increase.

These changes will occur during maintenance and will affect the final Season 3 calculations that take place this week (tomorrow, May 3 in this region).

Thank you!

18 Likes

ITS HERE! ITS HERE!
nick cage wind blowing in face smiling meme
what about offset pieces S4? will there be rating requirements?!

3 Likes

NICE!!! very good

1 Like

I mean, that’s cool and all, but can you drop the official time the season will end? Will it be 1 a.m. EST again?

Cheers.

3 Likes

Is Season 3 ending at the same time as usual tonight? 10 pm PST, 1am EST?

5 Likes

i would appreciate the exposition of the calculation ratio

1 Like

So is Season 3 ending at 10PM tonight or is it on reset? Please Clarify

Would also love some clarification on if the season is ending at the same time as the previous two. thanks!

What time does the season end ?

Will pvp season 3 end at 1am EST again?

Please clarify on the season end time.

Good changes. Thank you for listening to community feedback and communicating + implementing improvements so quickly!

Season 3 will end at 10:00 p.m. PDT today.

That’s Midnight CDT and 1:00 a.m. EDT.

That’s 7:00 p.m. Hawaii Standard Time, and it’s 2:00 a.m. in Brasilia.

That’s 5:00 p.m. in New Zealand, 3:00 p.m. in Sydney, and 1:00 p.m. in Perth.

:smiley:

20 Likes

ty ur the best

Absolutely terrible job of keeping the community up to date; the original post announcing season 3 ending mentioned an update “soon”, which turned out to be an update on the day season ends. Blizzard has been abhorrent, Kaivax you’re not doing great either.

14 Likes

Is it just me or is it weird that blizz continues to side step the “when is season ending question?” There is literally no reason to not share this information unless somehow Blizz doesn’t know ?? You do know when the season is ending right…? Right ??

4 Likes

Thank you! You’re the best! :grin:

calm down there mr level 61

4 Likes

I would like to know this as well. Are S4 off set pieces still have a rating requirement?

2 Likes

Thanks for the Update, but we need more participation of players on the ladder and less boosters that harm the ladder.

Consider eliminating req rating on all items to eliminate boosters on the ladder; this will greatly improve participation at all levels of play.

side note; this will not harm PvE.

Thank you!

14 Likes