#PullTheRipcord Blizzard, the flaws of Covenants have already been exposed

You are right here have a cold brew on me. :beers:

2 Likes

Walks up to you

Grabs your hand and pulls you close

Leans in and whispers seductively into your ear:
#PullTheRipCord

3 Likes

I got shivers down my spine and it wasn’t even directed at me.

1 Like

Ah hell you know what? Burn it, burn it all down. Teldrassil all over again. Then start again and make it better. Make Survival hunter spec good again. Range or melee I don’t even care anymore just go back to the drawing board and listen to feedback, that goes for all classes honestly.

#PullTheRipcord

2 Likes

Man, too soon. Literally still crying. Shaking. LITERALLY shaking.

Literally #PullTheRipcord

2 Likes

I honestly sympathize and I am sorry, it wasn’t right but it goes to show how bad it’s become!

1 Like

Ahhhh, you’re alright. You’re one of the good ones.

1 Like

lemme break this down in small terms for the small minded. convenants mean this: imagine you have focus iris major but wanna swap to conflict major for pvp or want to sawp to leathal strikes for single tagert, lol you have to grind out the full rank of thoses essances again. you wanna sit there and tell me grinding out the same essance twice is a good idea??? get real

4 Likes

I mean, I just wanna have swappable covenants.

#PullTheRipcord

1 Like

oh they are but they are a huge sluge fest to reset which is worse

1 Like

For clarification’s sake, I wanna have swappable covenants boils down to I wanna be able to swap to whatever covenant I want without needing to grind for weeks to do so. Or even days, or hours. I just want to swap and go.

I agree, unlike the people opposed.

You’re insanely rude, what the actual heck? Why are you so toxic, like honestly? Where does all this anger come from?

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

It’s honestly to the point where I’m convinced this ‘unhealthy mentality’ is just a projection. I’ve talked to a ton of people recently, and most of them can keep from being inflammatory, then Ralph pops in and immediately murders all the fun, all the progress. He’s a ball of concentrated rage, and he sincerely needs to see someone about it, it’s actually scary.

1 Like

Anyone else join a thread where the original post has 303 Likes then brag about how you have everyone on block? Yikers !

1 Like

I think you mean 4 or 5.

Ah yes damn, sorry I must have everyone on block too :frowning:

1 Like

Easiest way to win an argument is to quell all dissenting opinions, but the illusion will work, I suppose.

2 Likes

or heres an even simpler analogy, griniding a reputation to exalted twice. #pullthecord