#PullTheRipcord Blizzard, the flaws of Covenants have already been exposed

Yup…BlizZard has designed the game in systemlands where everyone will be equally sub par.

Ask any PVPer about how scaling in BFA or templates worked in legion. This is what BlizZard wants…they want to try to penalize people’s player agency so they can balance the game for “All” .

:100:

4 Likes

i meant everyone who agrees with you on this. its the same on most of the threads.

WHich sucks because I want the armor and flayed shot is a good st ability especially how it works with kill shot.

Hopefully I can one day earn the trust and the like of a valued member of the community like a level 80 Priest with 47 posts.

My fingers are crossed.

1 Like

Then let’s have a loyalty reward, where if you stick with a covenant, you get bonuses. Or you can be a freelancer and swap covenants as much as you want. Then everyone’s happy, right? We want to make as many people happy as possible, so this is the answer, yeah?

Nah, us decent players will always excel, and with skill mattering more since bad players wont be able to get carried by most optimal build, that is great news for me and the game :smiley:

Last reply b4 i ignore you

what you want like or dislike doesnt mater to me im just commenting half focused while working and drinking coffee you think to highly of your self

And half of the threads about covenants being made have been from Ralph all with different titles to them

Thanks for keeping my thread at the top, you’re doing a great service to #PullTheRipcord.

Bless you.

1 Like

i plan on doing all of the covenants on a single toon all of the story even if it takes forever.

All instantly muted too heh.

4 Likes

Not sure if it’s been brought up in this thread yet, but:
#PullTheRipcord

2 Likes

Now that’s the kind of movement I can get behind.

#PullTheRipcord

2 Likes

#PullTheRipcord

2 Likes

Pull the rip cord.

What happened to the company that would post entire formulas for the community? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah Good Thanks

1 Like

Two years of PVP scaling magic in BFA and they can’t do the basic math to fix it.

Meanwhile we are supposed to trust them to have balanced covenants? Um no?

:thinking:

3 Likes

#PullTheRipcord is the new Hail Hydra.

1 Like

Gotta do it.

They’ll never be balanced, people’s experience will be worse if they choose one that’s extremely poor for his class and/or isn’t wanted in the content they want to do. They can’t change the player’s habits, so why be so stubborn in the face of it?

There’s only positives to gain from it so #PullTheRipcord

3 Likes

Welcome to the right side of history.

#PullTheRipcord

2 Likes