#PullTheRipcord Blizzard, the flaws of Covenants have already been exposed

Ugh good lord don’t talk about this, makes me sick.

#PullTheRipcord

2 Likes

No it didn’t. By BC the gold amount was trivial.

2 Likes

How are restrictions that prevent experimentation fun? It’s the same as the corruption vendor rotation it makes me just flat out not play other characters. Then the month passes and I don’t have the echoes so the character stays on the shelf. It’s stupid as heck.

4 Likes

The gold amounts were trivial in vanilla.

i gave up on alts simply because vendor is on rotation. grinding the cloak and essances is one thing and a bad thing at that but cant even grind put the good corruptions because over half of them are useless

1 Like

Agreed but people will try to claim 50 gold was hard to make and in BC it was literally 3 dailies so that excuse doesn’t work anymore.

1 Like

Everyone put on your riot gear, defend yourselves, save the women and children first. Ralph is loading up another Ralph-ism. Protect yourselves!

Hot take. Report forum users for using forums.

Edit: That got flagged fast, I think people are starting to be over your garbage, dude.

1 Like

Surely joining a thread and just posting constantly “Wow who is even here” is considered spamming.

1 Like

whats fun to you is not fun to others fun is subjective

1 Like

There is a post on the beta forums right now with over 3500 likes begging blizzard not to keep covenants locked. It’s not 4 or 5 people as much as you desperately wish it was.

5 Likes

I offered a solution earlier. Give a loyalty bonus for sticking with covenants and allow everyone else to swap to whatever they want. Best of both worlds, right?

Surely you can’t take issue with this, can you?

1 Like

whats fun about griding a max rank essance or reputation twice do enlighten me

2 Likes

The irony here is hilarious.

Anyone who min/max is a try-hard who is obsessed, never seen another mention that people enjoy it and have fun with it.

1 Like

Here’s the great thing those others can just not change their covenant. This is the same argument anti flyers trumpet while ignoring that they could just keep their ground mounts on their bars and have flying disabled in war mode. It’s a nonsense argument completely based on lack of self control.

3 Likes

i cant answer that for you because i dont grind for that stuff or look for it i am into the story of wow not the end game. fun isn the same for everyone.

Yikes, as one of the biggest posters on warcraftlore how’s that working out for you? That’s like reading Playboy for the story.

4 Likes

i like the lore too whats your point? you still havent made an argument as to why i should be forced to grind a reputation twice your just being slefish

1 Like

The story of WoW has us assisting all covenants regardless of which one we sign up for. Seems to me like we should be getting access to all their abilities, given the amount we help them. Just makes sense for them to lend us their power, right?

intresting you may ask because the covenants and the stuff are bound to story