PSA: Still no Storm Lord

THIS 100%, I have mine but this is absolutely best advice this late in the game.

Yeah, I figured. Bleh.

Sweet. Can get some more levels in too.

Best guess is they are keeping at least one storm up until launch.

I was very fortunate…I was leveling 6 toons from 50 to 60 and got all my items a few days ago. I agree with an earlier poster: they should have put an option to buy the items on the event vendor. Maybe at about 250 essence for each type, in case of bad luck during spawns or drops. My condolences to those that didn’t get their trinkets completed.

1 Like

I already have my heirloom, but if a storm lord pops up in this last rotation, I’ll head out and camp it to see if I can get a drop to give away to some unlucky person.

2 Likes

Great idea, I think I’ll do the same

1 Like

I’ve given away two now. I think the drops rates increased.

1 Like

Be great if the event didn’t CRZ me every time the boss spawns due to load. Please force another Storm with the next rotation if it doesn’t have one.

Out of four tags I got one air thingy and it was bugged so I couldn’t give it away :frowning:

1 Like

I had three people who were bugged and couldn’t trade.

I got the trinket and achievement at the start of the event, but I just wanted to chip in that this was a good move and that it’s nice to see the quick reaction here.

just killed him the second time today and no drop i’m crying

Air Primal Storms are now up in Un’goro Crater!

Don’t fret if you’re unable to collect all four Dimmed Primeval elemental items for the Heirloom trinket before the Tempest Unleashed event ends, they can be obtained once again in the Dragonflight Primal Storms.

Happy hunting, and see you soon in the Dragon Isles.

49 Likes

Thats…what i did

Nice work Blizz

1 Like

Thank you again for doing this for people, Blizz!

2 Likes

naw, I checked every spawn for 3 days with no air elemental. It was broken.

1 Like

That’s excellent news. I’ll spread the word amongst my folks so they all stop fretting.

We appreciate you coming and addressing this.

1 Like

now that is customer service - props Blizz

1 Like