PSA: Still no Storm Lord

What are the chances of getting an extension on the event? I played nonstop all weekend after picking up the game again over the holiday and never saw Storm spawn once.

I’m at work today and I might get home an hour before the event ends, so time for maybe 1 kill.

WOW so I got an air thingy and I tried to give it away but even though we both hit the boss, I couldn’t give it to them.

C minus for this event. It was nice for leveling alts but the bugs are stupid.

Just jumped on and got my drop for the trinket. All set for now. Just under the wire…

still no storm lord spawn in over 2 days here on my server. Kind of sad and to be fair everyone saying “you should have spent more time” completely invalidates the point that multiples of the same element are spawning and have been for DAYS! The time all of you said you spent getting yours has been spent 4x over waiting for a storm invasion. Ya’ll are so toxic on here you can’t even understand simple empathy and understanding for a random variable that isn’t playing fair. That’s completely valid to post a complaint about. You are absolutely unconstructive with feedback like that.

There’s feedback in this thread. They just forced Storm to spawn.

while i agree, less typing and more taking uldum portal to ungoro! (if not at work ofc)

I do hope they extend this event for folks a little bit into the night so everyone has a chance to get the boss.

I wonder how the folks out there fighting water mobs felt when suddenly the Air lord appeared lol

I’ll tell you what, that was a cool fight and I really wish I’d gotten to do more of that element instead of earth ad naseum.

1 Like

Well water was up so much on Sunday. I hope they got what they needed.

I think it’s awesome that they’re force spawning it and hopefully keep it up until launch, which isn’t long but hopefully long enough for those that didn’t get it for whatever reason.
Anyone not logged in and checking, I guess it’s too bad.
Got my trinket day 1.

More than likely everyone flocking to it. A player created problem lol.

storm boss came with short timer in goro and i killed it and no drop i’m going to start to cry

keep killing it, it will drop

I BELIEVE FOR YOU :dracthyr_love_animated:

Too little too late I guess. Won’t be home in time till launch.

Make sure y’all are in group finder, searching for boss groups and spam them back to back! Good luck!

1 Like

How much longer will the elemental be up? I take lunch in 40min.

I show one up in un’goro right now

I honestly want them to fix the trinket. I want it to attack my target not randomly pull yellow mobs around me lol.

If you have an alt try that - I read somewhere that first kill of one of the bosses always drops a trinket fragment. I killed Storm a few times on my main awhile back - no luck. Took an alt through the startup quests and then parked it wating for the Storm Lord. When they forced it to spawn this afternoon, killed it and got my trinket part, and mailed to my main.

Could just be RNG - but it worked for me!

But how much longer will it be active?

28 min :S, hopefully they’ll have more up

Glad I didn’t wait til the last minute.