Primal Storms Rotations

Last time i seen a primal storm up was on the 23rd. i still havent seen it spawn since then

Add my name here, struggling to find the storm one.

One more spawn lets see them force spawn it please

not the 10 am pst one :frowning:

Quite the bummer as I thought 3 days would be plenty of time to complete pre-patch stuff before DF’s launch. Hoping for the last wave to have it.

2 Likes

Gonna add my name to the list, was really hoping to get the achievement on my shaman early but my pc died. My brother let me use his for a bit over the weekend but didnt see the storm up at all :frowning:

Blizz can you do anything about this??

1 Like

My husband is running into the same issue. I was lucky enough to get it the first day, but I work from home which gave me a LOT more flexibility. He’s been struggling with this since then. They need to provide a solution.

Haven’t seen a primal storm for days either. Just signing in on this issue.

I am also having this problem and have been playing the event frequently

I only need the 1 Storm Essence…

i have submitted a ticket to the bug report tool, under items, just to try and get some kind of GM response to this. donno when that will happen because it says average wait is like 16 days.

Hey guys, my post over in GD got a blue. Supposedly they’re going to spawn the Air event.

2 Likes

Wont do me any good, but I hope the rest of you get the achievement and trinket!

Best of luck.

1 Like

Blizz in rare form today. Hope they keep this up.

1 Like

The event just ended at 5PM EST right when the air boss spawned that I needed :frowning:

I killed it three times and no drop then they stopped it. Damn this sucks

At least they’ll come from the Primal Storms in the expansion too, but seriously what a butt way to end the prepatch event.

Yeah, that is a silver lining for sure…I really wanted to maintain my streak of getting the feat of strength for pre-expansion events though and now that streak is broken because of a flawed execution…oh well, onward and upward!

Was at the tail end of killing the water elemental boss when it disappeared. It was the last boss I needed to kill for the achievement.

@Dev Team Still no boss and it looks like the event got pulled as ALL spots went down with over an HOUR left on the timer. at this point the Dimmed Primeval Storm and the Heirloom Unstable Elemental Confluence should be given to ALL players as the issue was not fixed or resolved. This is unfair to the players affected by the bug and is completely unacceptable.

3 Likes

At this point we should all just bombard support with tickets