PSA: Still no Storm Lord

Many a thanks. Now I can get that pesky air essence and slap it in my bank.

Wish you could’ve done something for people that came back to try for Veilstrider with all the damned RNG components to some of the requirements or at least had lesser and/or alternate methods for some of the achievements. Although, in case of the slime cat, left it available for people that did LFR fated instead of changing that last second before the patch went live.

Guess 1 out of 3 is still something though. :dracthyr_shrug:

2 Likes

Excellent! Thank you!

1 Like

Oh and, I take back what I said about this being like the FFXI forums. Sorry about that. It would seem that there is someone keeping an eye on things out here still.

Looking forward to DF for sure now!

1 Like

Don’t you find it a bit late?

My friend spent a lot of his time trying to find one on at times he could get on between work and sleep, only to find out today while he’s at work that it’s up shortly before the expansion’s launch, which he will just be leaving work for.

2 Likes

Would you be so kind to check whether that’s true for EU realms as well? The Un’Goro primal there is still Earth, albeit without any timer (so it appears to be running indefinitely / till the end of the event)

5 Likes

Now this is a GREAT response to this kind of issues

2 Likes

The next blue post says you can get it in DF.

2 Likes

Big props to you guys.

I know this is a stupid trinket that nobody will care about next week, but the fact that you guys are actually showing some love and communication to your player base is what matters.

Even if the answer is not what we want to hear, it’s the communication that we all really want. Just a simple look into the minds behind the game we love.

Keep this up going forward. :heart:

2 Likes

Doing Elune’s work as always. Thanks for being awesome and here’s hoping for BE Druids soon :smiley:

2 Likes

man if only there was a 4th invasion point and the timer reduce to 1hr so the rotations would be better

or not having 2 of the same up at the same time or one time when it was 3x water

You tried Tovi…hugs

2 Likes

No biggie though! Like Linxy said, you can now get the trinket in DF!

To bad they didn’t responded earlier about this I mean the damn forums were full of reports of issues about this…

3 Likes

Props to you too Tovi, and everyone else that went out of their way to try to help people get their’s at the last minute.

Wholesome stuff like this is what makes an MMORPG great and is sorely lacking in today’s WoW.

2 Likes

Air JUST spawned in Un’Goro!

It should have spawned equally like the others and had 4 spawn locations instead of 3! Some very unhappy people across the realms!

2 week thing versus 4 months to complete though. It sucked, but there is a little difference on Veilstrider. I had only played NF all expac and I got veil halfway through season 4.

Tovi is a sweetheart for sure…

Thank you, Blizzard! You all made my day. :slight_smile:

1 Like