LOL pre patch event is over

Nope, was just at the Air elemental spot in Un’Goro and the boss inexplicably de-spawned with 2 hrs left on the timer.

3 Likes

Blizzard posted. You’ll be able to get the trinket in DF.

3 Likes

Just when the world needed him most… he vanished.

title screen of Avatar the Last Air Invasion

3 Likes

Can confirm that the storms just poofed.

1 Like

Every time I logged in the event was 2 hours away so I gave up trying to do it.

Blizz Tracker

7 Likes

Got what I needed on day 2 of the invasion, thanks!

2 Likes

I find it funny that all the events stopped a couple days before launch.

I cleaned up the pre-patch event completely, most of Pilgrims (stoopid Frightened Turkey) but still have a bunch of mogs to collect off the Anniversary event.

I logged in yesterday, flew around and twiddled my thumbs… Logged out. :sob:

There you go folks. No need to get your knickers in a twist… Unless you’re into that sort of thing

Seems to be. I knew the last storm started around 4pm eastern and I finished it on one of my characters. I then flew another out for the 10 motes and nothing… all 3 storms gone. Oh well (lol).

1 Like

I do have to say I hate it when i get a twist in my knickers.

The event was never more than 30 mins away.

The timer for 2+ hours was for when the elements changed.

1 Like

Tell me about it. I once got a run in my bloomers and I couldn’t face the common rabble for a fortnight

1 Like

That sucks, RIP my feat of strength… rushed home from work because I realized I’d forgotten to kill 2 of the bosses, got 1, the other despawned halfway through the encounter.

1 Like

What? Over? I’ve worked 24 hours a day for the last 2weeks, and have a wife and kids and now in the last hour I can’t do it? This is so unfair for those of us that have a life!

Why they put 2 Water invasions at the same time at last?

I only needed Earth with one of my chars and wasnt up any for the last 4 hours.

1 Like

same here lol I took a nap to wait for the timer for bosses to change and was a little late

That’s why you activately neglect those family members

You can always get remarried and have more kids but you can never get that feat of strength again.

Being an adult means knowing how to prioritize

2 Likes

Isn’t the gear at the starting zones much better than the 252 gear we get from this event?

How amazing it would have been for them to say something beforehand. I just don’t understand their communication.

Edit: Unless I completely missed something?