So, no STORM boss before the launch?

I mean, how exactly am i supposed to finish this trinket now? Im sure there are TONS of others who cannot get it finished…WHY WAS TIRISFAL NEVER FIXED?!

Blizzard. Please give us the item. Find those players who are ONLY missing that air item and give it to us for this bug that occurred.

We deserve this at least.

4 Likes

they are NOT there. I just checked. there is no storm event up right now./

1 Like

You will be able to purchase this later in dragonflight.

Fret not my overly dramatic daniella

2 Likes

the item will be available again in DF.

But it was so bad they finished the event 1 hour earlier.

Earth invasion wasnt up for the last 4 hours and i was waiting it for one of my alts to get the FoS.

And they decided to put 2 water at the same time totally useless.

You’ve had plenty of time to do it.

5 Likes

“purchase” BECAUSE OF COURSE YOU CAN…YOU KNOW, LETS NOT GET THOSE WHO WORKED FOR IT BUT HAVE LIVES THE CHANCE…NOPE, BUST OUT THAT WALLET, BLIZZARD PAY PIG!!!

I work 60+ a week and I have the trinket. It’s doable.

yeah, it was so easy to get they should just let you buy it some how on a vendor or something for a week or two with essences.
I mean, if it were hard to get, maybe, but it was a couple hours and that waas only because of waiting for the elementals to pop.

Shhh… quiet now my little kumquat. Your life was so busy you were never going to get it.

Focus that rage into your super-not-exaggerated-in-importance life to make it even more wonderful

1 Like

ive had two funerals to go to.

i spent a week in the hospital and have had family stuff for holidays.

When that wasnt happening, i had to work.

I’ve had a rough ash month, So excuse me for not being on every waking second since the event started.

but you kno, “plenty of time” right?

1 Like

passes around the Snickers

It’s all going to be fine in the end.

You got to just ignore people who have smart mouthed one liner responses.
They aint worth your time or energy.

bro, i didnt even SEE the air event until a friend told me about it 1 hour ago while im currently at work. I tried to log in here and by time I got the chance to have someone at home do it, it apparently ended MID FIGHT…

the entire time tirisfal was supposed to be active. WHY WAS IT NOT FIXED.

This is just an old blizzard blunder of them not giving AF and acting like its “new blizzard, we’ve changed!”

1 Like

Well you should be super jazzed you can still get it. You know until life stops giving you lemons

That would be because the entire event ended half an hour ago

bro. i get it man i do.

but like i said. ive had a really rough month. and here i am trying to get my time into something that can take my mind off the BS in life right now cause holy hell do i need a mental vacation…

I wasnt even able to afford my dragonflight expansion because one of the damn funerals i had to pay for, AND my own medical bills…like…my wow time is up soon and i was just trying to enjoy it.

Guess not.

Thanks. Blizz for letting a bug win until you chimed in at the LAST MINUTE to “fix” it, only to taunt people by ending it mid fight.

1 Like

You will be able to farm the trinket in DF , relax

1 Like

No one said anything about real money.

1 Like

bobby needs a new yacht. Dont worry, they will most likely find a way to make money off of it for those they screwed.