PSA: Still no Storm Lord

Gr8 game blizz.

Edit: Didn’t expect this to blow up. Initially it was a frustration post, but I’m glad they listened, even if it was at the last second.

33 Likes

its been 2 weeks. How are people not done with this trinket?

42 Likes

Maybe because people have a life outside the game and the game isn’t their second job. :roll_eyes:

69 Likes

People with one character, maybe? I planted 3-4 characters in each of the 3 zones and cycled between them to collect my stones. Set my hearth there for easy return and used the Dalaran and Garrison Hearthstone to get back to Orgrimmar/Stormwind.

3 Likes

Inb4 2 jobs, 6 kids, and a mortgage replies.

Edit: too slow

32 Likes

There’s one up every time I go to the Badlands. Every single time.

4 Likes

not quite true when this trinket took me about 2 hours to get and most of that time was waiting for the next reset and traveling around

1 Like

I wonder if the Storm Lord was weighted towards spawning in Tirisfal Glades and was never changed :rofl:

15 Likes

What server? It’s been literally 4 days since I’ve seen one.

10 Likes

No Storm on Sargeras all day long :frowning:

4 Likes

I seriously doubt people like that would FOMO this much over a video game trinket

For me, it was glacial ice lord that rarely appeared. I had a few storm lords, But the majority were fire and earth. Percentage wise I’d say
Earth: 40%
Fire: 40%
Storm: 15%
Ice: 5%

1 Like

Both Velen and Hydraxis.

1 Like

Is Storm up on anyone’s server? LF invite XD

i did all on one character. Its not time consuming or hard at all. I bet the people who are taking a long time to do it dont know you can just repeat boss kills with group finder.

1 Like

Its a horrible trinket anyhow.

It gives off the most obnoxious and in your face visual effect ive ever seen. And its non stop.

I had to remove it from my character. It was doing my head in.

Lol I work 14+ hours a day 6 days a week and have to go to bed at 9:30 to get up at 5:30 to get to work by 7am.

I get maybe Sunday to play and even I got the trinket last week.

You have to purposely not be trying to get it at all to not have it by now…

Besides it’s nothing really great. Unless you want to level fresh toons again for some ungodly reason. I made it and felt I wasted my time getting it as it will see no use at all.

9 Likes

PSA, Still no Storm Lord

Weird that you represent the entire playerbase and there’s not a single other person in the world that just came back to the game this week and hasn’t seen a Storm spawn.

16 Likes

double earth kinda troll lol

7 Likes

PSA, don’t wait till the last minute to do limited time events.

13 Likes