Premades have completely ruined the PvP BG experience. Do something already

No one is getting banned for q sync but ya it definitely degrades the random battleground experience.

2 Likes

Since you’ve done nothing yet, I went ahead and made the topic myself:

Now let’s wait and see.

1 Like

Wut? Not sure what you mean. I was referencing the fact that the blues have submitted ambiguous and conflicting statements on the matter, not that any discussion about it should be discouraged.

I was referencing the oft cited post by vrak that some people in this thread are using as proof positive that mass queuing synced 5mans premade raids into a mode that doesn’t allow for such behavior is ok. Which, as I’ve already discussed ad nauseam, are most definitely ambiguous.

Not sure what you mean here. You don’t get to decide what is an actual problem and what isn’t for everybody else. Everybody has the right to put forth whatever issue they have and then if blizz comes down on the matter, then everybody has no choice but to go along with that. Not that that means it is somehow magically illegal to disagree with said decisions by blizz. Policies and rules do change over time.

There is no re-interpreting of any rules going on here expressly because blizz has not explicitly stipulated what the rules for this issue are. All we have currently is a couple potentially conflicting statements by a couple of blues that are ambiguous and open to interpretation.

1 Like

To be quite honest when you respond with that vitriol they’re unlikely to.

Some of them wouldn’t solve the problem, as admitted. Some also prefer the faction dynamic (though that’s dwindling more and more.)

They’ve talked about the issue in quite length in other forums.

Sorry. I had issues with harassment so I have been trying to limit people stalking me, but the forums have kept me locked to this character. It won’t let me swap, as my main is Furrias. Usually I agree with your posts and usually you’re very pleasant, I just think being rude when some admit that there is a problem to be fixed and it’s just a debate of how to fix it.

And as seen from that topic I made, according to the regulars there, when it comes to the developers stance of it, the CS answers all amount to nothing.

The most recent answer is indeed the 2012 one, since it’s explaining a measure Blizzard took against the exact same behavior when using oQueue as a method to do the syncing.

What can be done, for those of us with some common sense left, is to keep piling up the reports for cheating (Exploiting) and disrupting behavior, that is if you even bother to keep playing after this (I won’t, BG Blitz and maybe non-epic weekly quests only now).

With that, I’m done with the topic.
Have fun.

3 Likes

Agreed. At this point, there is no aspect of this issue that has not already been discussed at length. The next stage is for someone to post in the CS forum (if I can be bothered, I will do it) to try to elicit a more up to date response on the issue from one of the blues there.

Peace out. Thread muted.

Not exactly. It’s the 2019 Vrak post.

While the CS reps we see indeed do not have the power to change the policy, part of their job description is to help players with what the policy/procedures are, when relevant. It is not their job to take feedback for the dev team.

Kaledin’s post was likely moved over to BGs because there’s more feedback in there than question, given how it was worded. Same with yours, although yours had other issues as explained in CS.

1 Like

If so, even more reason to stay the F away from epic random BGs now.
BG Blitz might be the only consistently playable content for the solo random BG player until this is settled, depending on the frequency of premade raid exploiters then.

Either way, this topic should rest now.

Fyi I did a while back. They moved it. Also asked on twitter. No blizzard response. Their community interaction has gone to zero.

They moved it to help you give feedback, as your post was more opinion and feedback than question by volume.

BG blitz would be a lot better if they didn’t allow duo queues, I hope they don’t when it becomes rated.

I stated the given blue posts and asked for a response. Everyone decided to start debating instead of what I was hoping for which was clarification.

What a weird response. I feel like you need to chill man.

Edit: So this bugged me a bit. It’s a straight up lie. First two paragraphs explaining what was happening in the other forums and the discussions going on. Third I asked if it was an exploit or not. Fourth I gave my opinion and the opposing opinion that it is not an exploit. Stop trying to make it like I went over there and ranted my case. I just said what was up.

You are moving into troll posts with this type of response dude, you need to chill.

Personally I think blitz is gonna become brutal once it gets rated rewards. People are going to have zero patience or mercy on players refusing to play objects when they want their first ever elite mogs or weapon illusions

1 Like

That’s the point of a rated mode I guess.
The “for fun” players will likely settle at low MMR tho.

I expect to be around 2-2.1k like I am now on retail, so it should not be an issue.

Will have to see I predict it drastically changing but im going to still rely on solo queue to hit 2400

I wrote “one needs to assume”, but I didn’t assume. I don’t know you, nor did I check what achievements you have on that toon.

But honestly reading other things you wrote… every second spend on you is lost time.

what i mean, is that people are trying to “interpret” rules, instead of taking them at face value.

Nope. I don’t.

…but that’s irrelevant, when the problem is a manufactured one.

The claim is that queueing over voice coms is breaking the rules.

It’s not.

People are misrepresenting the context of a removed blue post from 12 years ago to suit their narrative.

1 Like

Coordinating ques over voice coms may not be against the rules, however, it’s actively ruining the experience for many people.
It’s not fun for the people queuing into it, and the solution is not joining them, if you can’t beat them.

Also I love that there are people here creating strife and trying to derail this thread, they are just bumping it for visibility non stop. It’s actually a service. So thank you for being you.

The past is irrelevant. The fact is that BG pvp sucks, and very few people do it. Even fewer that aren’t acting on an incentive. It requires a complete overhaul.

1 Like

I just need pre-made groups to play only against other pre-made groups. It’s simple to implement, with 2 queues. The fact that pre-made groups might face long queues for regular battlegrounds shouldn’t concern anyone, as they can easily join the queue for rated battlegrounds instead, but for some reason they prefer to play only against weaker players. I despise pre-made raids in regular battlegrounds it’s shameful to be like that.

2 Likes

You can’t Que anything non rated as a raid.

You could still Que AV as it was considered just a BG.

This has already been covered multiple times. You are wrong there’s a literal blue post stating this isn’t an exploit.