Please Hurry Up The MS Deal - 2023 Wait Is Too Long!

Hi, title.

Please hurry up the Microsoft deal! 2023 wait is too long!

Zovaal’s end raid cinematic is utter trash lore wise, on top of retcons that forced the story into the trash compactor!

Shadowlands failed to show why Zovaal was attacking us!

On Zovaal:

A lore point that apparently Danuser forgot:

Sadly, this is far too true:

Zovaal and Denathrius working together with Zovaal as the brawn with Denathrius as the brains would have at least made sense.

And, here’s the real rub:

See, here’s the thing.

The retcons to force Zovaal as a huge story causing threat of all that has been, and on top of the Sylvanas body pillow train as written by Danuser is just…

WoW has never been closer to actually dying than now.

AND…?

WoW SL still has at least one cinematic left with Sylvanas in it.

As if the cringe weren’t already bad enough with this train wrecked expansion to date…

Edit:

Class balance…

What Class balance?

Apparently Elemental Shaman being in game is no longer working as intended?

2 Likes

Don’t forget doing elemental dirty with a change no one asked for

3 Likes

Thank you, added.

2 Likes

Do you hear that stampede?

That’s the usual rabble of Blizz apologists, high on copium, come to barge into this thread.

2 Likes

If true?

Then how do they explain the massive cancellations of subscriptions then?

Shadowlands was both the most bought and most unsubbed WoW expansion to date!

Edit:

OH!

AND, therefore, where did the Community Council come from, as well?

2 Likes

You had to take a urinalysis to get into the board. Only the highest levels of blood/copium qualified.

2 Likes

If The CC cannot legitimately question Activision-Blizzard’s intended game design ideas…

Then said CC is truly just a PR stunt at best, a puppet for “listening” and yes-men source.

3 Likes

Pretty much sums up the CC in a nutshell.

Damage control.

1 Like

Blizzard self harms game design wise so much that they go right past their own damage control.

1 Like

Adding this from another thread. Rather troubling questions…

we know with reasonable certainty that the void lords hurled old gods at random through the cosmos to infect nascent titan worlds. https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Void_lord

it would be a fair assumption that old gods serve void lords. Other questions i believe are currently undefined.

Okay.

Do we know for a fact that Danuser hasn’t somehow retconned that at all?

Because I’m not saying that he did put the Old Gods under Zovaal, however…

I can’t type that I’d be surprised?

1 Like

If there’s been one consistent story angle to WoW since BC was announced, it’s the power creep of villains as threats constantly getting stronger.

So, in SL, Zovaal is retconned into the single source of every threat thus far, including into the past.

Now? He’s protecting US from something worse than him?

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

• Albert Einstein

I think people are expecting MS to take on a much more granular role than they normally do with studios under their umbrella.