So everyone's going to abandon their religion in 10.0

The orcs thought their ancestors went to a great hunting ground. Nope. That’s wrong.

The Tauren had some notion of a great wilderness. Wrong again.

The followers of the Holy Light imagined a great paradise. Nope. Keep guessing!

When the heroes of Azeroth return, they’re going to be spitting some really hard-hitting truths.

34 Likes

I think you’re way to confident in Blizzard’s world continuity. Their world building has always been a joke. The last time the actual people of Azeroth were relevant was when they pwned varian’s wife with a rock. Even funnier is the fact that regular day to day civilians were coming in and out of shadowlands during SL from Azeroth.

25 Likes

burn then at stake there witsh ! there liar ! azeroth dont go round the sun

13 Likes

No, that won’t happend because with this lore, also they mentioned that Shadowlands has infinite realms, so they can use that as excuse to explain that there’s other realms for that religion lore.

4 Likes

You do realize we are only seeing 5 or 6 areas of the shadowlands right? The realm is much much bigger then what we’ve seen.

10 Likes

No need to abandon these beliefs. Any explanation you may bring out to justify them would make more sense than anything by Blizz.

1 Like

Doesn’t exist if it isn’t shown or, at the very least, mentioned.

Nothing in Oribos even comes remotely close to hinting at other realms.

4 Likes

And also this. The first Shadowland realm we saw was actually the Blighted Lands, through the portal in Drustvar.

3 Likes

“Donovan, meet me on my island at 5 o clock. Pack my battle axe and my poetry and prepare to abandon your religion”

6 Likes

See this is what I’m talking about. The kind of casual rampant misogyny in the player base. There’s a demographic of players who love to hate on female characters and put male characters on a pedestal.

Right now, there’s a certain thread (and a certain forum regular) who has posted in the past about his trouble and stunted relationships with women, who also happens to vehemently HATE Sylvanas and even keeps making threads and posts calling for Steve Danuser’s head (i.e. to get him fired because he writes Sylvanas in an amicable, heart-felt way).

Of course, they will probably deny being misogynistic or even that demanding that someone be fired from their job because they themself didn’t like the story arc is unreasonable.

This right here… I’m tired of it. I’m tired of misogynistic players and even well meaning players who jump aboard the female character hate wagon being catered to.

I’m tired of players hating on female characters and it going under the radar.

These threads and posts keep popping up and people somehow think it’s okay and that it’s just players voicing their opinions when it’s actually just thinly veiled misogyny.

Something’s got to change.

2 Likes

I felt so bad for Uther. “Wow, great job living, your reward is eternal servitude. Please step forward to have your mind erased!”

Gutter Trash.

You are reaching, its just a joke about how varian’s wife got pwned with a rock.

You are upset at a joke, but not at the fact that Onyxia was literally decapitated and had her head to display for everyone in stormwind to see? Then everyone gets a buff for a job well done.

Women meeting violent ends isn’t new to the franchise, nor should it go anywhere. This is a fantasy world, both Men and Women alike die in fantasy worlds.

21 Likes

Sinstones in revendreth talk about other realms actually. One I can remember is one where great inventors go

2 Likes

The Kyrian are no longer forced to have their memory (not their mind, in any case) erased. Now they can freely choose to retain or shed memories. Believe me, I am a Kyrian.

Look, I don’t like the story. Never liked it, and like it even less now. But they are butchering it enough, no need to butcher it further with wrong info.

3 Likes

Yes, I know how the story ends. I am just speaking about his arrival in shadowlands and how they have been set up all this time before we got there. Calm yourself, padawan.

Reminds me of that preacher that went viral about witches. That was a good belly laugh.

1 Like

that’s not how religion works.

religion doesn’t quit in the face of facts. it doubles down on faith.

4 Likes

I follow five finger death punch

fighting with auto

No auto. It’s not five lunch.

1 Like

We’ve only seen 5 of the afterlives that are out there, supposedly.

It’s dumb btu there’s more out there.

1 Like

That preacher also thinks Harry Potter is an instruction manual lol

It’s amazing ppl believe him.

:sheep:

1 Like