No Premades anymore is actually absurd?

I think you need to find something better to do with your time than troll a forum on an alt ay

OK, so you’re trying to pull in another bunch of horde vs alliance rpers to fight over who started it rather than consider solutions to it since it is indeed absurd.

Wrong, there is a reason this change is only happening when the horde has lower queue times due to same faction bg’s. Last time they did same faction bg’s the amount of horde premades in queue vastly outnumbered the alliance ones. Bascially the floodgates were opened since horde really didn’t have an effective way to premade without waiting an hour between games. During this test, many alliance came to the forums to voice their concern, and many horde too, since they are now facing each other.

The premade change isnt a horde favored change, it isnt an alliance favored change. Its a pug favored change regardless of faction.

No, probably all 5 of you could do that. You’ve wasted much more time than I have.

What’s your obsession with rp? I have no idea what you’re even talking about.

You have 4x my posts and I’m assuming they’re all similar trolling rubbish. Get a hobby my dude.

Yea that’s crazy 500 posts and 100 posts oh my, you’re really living it up dude.

I like how you literally start typing replies within 3 seconds of me making a comment. Literally must be just sitting there watching the “replying…” thing waiting to type more bait comments lmfao.

You sure seem to know a lot about that.

lmao this is your evidence?

i cbf posting any more but there’s a literal million during or just after the same faction bg test weekend.

Yeah those were alliance posts, wth are you even talking about?

You’re the one on here thinking that which faction said what is actually relevant at all to the conversation. Thrall thanks you for your support on the forums soldier! Blood and thunder!

Uhh ok man, is this where I’m supposed to yes and your rp or something? Sorry I’m not really into that stuff but you do whatever you like.

He doesn’t actually think that, he’s just sitting here spamming bait comments because he has nothing better to do with his time

Whether or not it is a “competitive” or “casual” activity, what does that have to do with whether you can participate with a group composed of your friends, or whether you are forced to play on a team composed of random players?

No I really want there to be premades and I want you to know the reason why they might be removed.

Nah he is literally just trying to get you guys into it too.

Imagine behind so mad that you can’t stomp pugs as a full premade. Imagine being so delusional where you think optimum skill is pug stomping where in reality you’re much lower skill capped than the people who think wPVP is skill.