World of Premades

Its fine to vs a premade everyone once and a while, but every single game, every different bg…

horde complained they couldnt play, when do we get to play? losing every game isnt playing. making 300 honor an hour isnt playing

If the queues are instant u are making a decent amount per hour just on mark turn-ins

We need a new post flagging feature for whining

Lmao instant queues allow people to join as premades without much penalty and well this is the consequence of that. And so now you can play a lot more and sounds like your stressing more over getting to play more.
Still unhappy, my new feeling is…
Just quit.
Don’t reroll.
Just unsub

flag it as whining, see if i care

I won’t be rerolling, thats for sure. going to farm motes instead. no point joining bgs as alliance. so sure, Leave it until alliance dont queue at all. not my problem

sounds like something horde would say. not a bias opinion at all, imagine if you could see past 2 feet in front of you, imagine how your opinion would change

What do you even mean? Like where is the rest of the sentence?

has nothing to do with racials, says alone how u have no idea what the issue is. the issue is constant premades, every bg is a premade, every single bg. glad you guys have 1 hour queues, you deserve it

I see you posting on a monk so let me try to help. Gear you buy also cost marks so let’s say something cost 30 marks instant ques with a really low win rate feels bad to use turn-ins. Speaking of ques they not really instant lately I’ve been waiting 2-5mins

1 hour queue, lose to premade… 1 mark every hour
30 sec queues, lose to premade 1 mark every 10-15 mins
Do you even math?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.