No Premades anymore is actually absurd?

ok now your trolling is just obvious

If you feel like trying to do rp with people on the forums that’s fine, I don’t really care, I’m just telling you why premades are being removed - it’s because a ton of Alliance showed up and cried about it.

You posted Alliance threads pretending like they were posted by Horde, troll.

Yes, Alliance bad! Horde good!

No, Alliance cried about premades, so now we’re having a 5man premade bg limit. I bet you literally don’t care at all, you’re just trolling.

all these alliance players levelling their horde toons to 70 just to impersonate horde players crying about premades

absolutely next level

Still waiting for somebody to post some actual Horde threads, which hasn’t been done yet. I’m seeing 3 post threads by level 10 alts that you have no idea what faction they play?? This is the evidence you bring?

It’s all the alliances fault! Alliance bad! I hate the alliance!

You posted one level 70 horde, troll. They didn’t even say they are a Horde main.

Why do you hate the Alliance? I’m just telling you their whining is why a bg premade limit is being put into place, I guess you can hate them for that.

You literally got slapped in the face with posts from Horde complaining about premades and you trot this out??

You’re illiterate or a troll. Doesn’t matter either way poof

No I didn’t really, you didn’t post any evidence at all. Still waiting.

Responding to liars and idiots is a waste of time. Welcome to ignore.

Two actually, and a couple of 60s. And a butthurt level 50 who clearly mains horde.

Well thanks for responding to me repeatedly then, really clears up which side I’m on!

Yeah, no. Those were Alliance mains hiding on Horde alts. Otherwise they’d just post on their 70 Horde main and say they are upset that this is happening to Horde, which none of them did.

Woah you’re all into it now. Do you actually care so deeply about the lore that you hang onto the ‘my faction is better than your faction’ stuff outside the game?

Most of your posts were 3 post threads posted by level 10 alts which don’t even remotely count as evidence. Nice try though.