Myth track being 13 ilvl higher than hero track is not alt-friendly

While I believe that many raiders have this mindset, it’s simply not true for everyone. There are posts weekly from raiders looking to worsen the M+ experience, if not remove it outright, solely for the benefit of raiders. You may not want that, but there are no shortage of raiders on these forums who do.

Name five?

In the specific case of EN, Legion dungeon trinkets (and Arcanocrystal from world boss) were insanely cracked, easily some of the strongest in the game’s lifetime. That didn’t help.

I’d be good with this, for sure. A seasonal meta achievement or something that, when completed, increased Flightstone (or equivalent) and Crest acquisition for your Warband.

I dunno, time 100 M+ keys above a certain level, or kill so many raid bosses above LFR, do so many world quests in each region, etc.

Not going to do that both from a potential witch hunt perspective on the forums, and I just don’t find it in good taste to call people out in this way.

With that said, here are 3 posts centered around how M+ hurts raiding in some fashion. In every one of them you can find unique characters calling for worsening M+ to make raid relatively more appealing. The first 2 both have 1,900 posts, and the third is no slouch at just shy of 250.

I mean mplus is hurtful to raiding because it specifically designed that way by the devs.

The first one is an obvious troll.

The second one is a solo player who is hyped for delves

The third one isn’t a mythic raider.

So…0 for 3?

If you’re scared say you’re scared. 2mg still up for grabs big boy! lol. Ol scared ssa.

Again not scared. I just don’t waste my time on people struggling in heroic.

Like below average ilvl parses are meme worthy. You’re getting carried by gear lol

The same reason people hate on LFR because they don’t want to be there.

And now, LFR is a lot less needed compared to the past.

Brewa wants an iron curtain. Which is fair because people don’t want to do content they hate to do content they like.

Does your alt need to have the best gear in the game or same ilvl as your main?

Bock bock bock.

I’m a raider and hope delves make mythic+ obsolete so it can be removed from the game.

Delves are never going to make mplus obsolete unless you only raid LFR or normal.

Delves will award champ gear nd one heroic piece form the vault if you do the highest level that awards gear.

You’re trying so hard to be relevant.

Boooock 10 char

Imagine being so mad because you’re below average at the game and challenging people for attention.

Imagine being scared of a heroic raider.

You can keep repeating that I’m scared and you can continue looking like a child.

The more you repeat it doesn’t change the fact that I’m not scared of someone that green parses in heroic on a bm hunter.

Oh, but you are. Or you’d snatch up that 2mg immediately. It’s okay bro, everyone that can read knows you’re scared. My point has been proven. I’m done with this conversation unless you want to put some gold on the line.

Altoholism should stop at heroic raiding.

Mythic is for Mains.