Myth track being 13 ilvl higher than hero track is not alt-friendly

This you?

No. If you look at it from a negative perspective I can see how you draw that conclusion but I clearly stated at the start I was being civil

Mythic raids already reward achievments and cosmetics. How does that sentence suggest that anyone is trying to take that away?

Because being condescending is very civil indeed.

Nobody said that part being taken away but what did you leave out that it also awards? Meaning a change and taking something out.

Nobody said anything about taking anything out.

Show me the condescending???

Wanna try again?

‘Dumbing down’ something and then using parenthesis to literalize the metaphor says that you think the person you’re talking to is worth belittling.

Which is quite typical of the Mythic Raiding Community.

World of warcraft has always been about progressing your character power and making it stronger as you do more difficult content.

So what you are suggesting is a big massive shift . Something like Gw2 had the advantage of starting out like that while the playerbase was just new .

Wow does not have this advantage , the player base is a much older and would just crumble

No it doesn’t. I could do the same thing with micro biology cause I know you wouldn’t understand the abbreviations being used or the case studie uses. Doesn’t mean I think you are worth belittling it’s helping us both understand the same perspective.

Anyway I find it amusing that the biggest advocates for these changes are mediocre mythic raiders with a big mouth.

We have Brewa who is in a top 700 guild who doesn’t do any M+ above the weekly vault level claiming how mythic raiding is hard and everything else is easy.
We have Snozay in a top 1000 guild who barely plays mythic plus at all bragging about his mediocre logs to everyone.
Memberberry who’s in a top 1600 guild that doesn’t get cutting edge.

I mean come on, either don’t comment on a thread concerning M+ or come up with serious talking points besides ‘‘my content hard, I deserve 13 more ilvls’’ .

1 Like

Or how they go on about the fictional ‘Mythic Raider Tax’.

h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/zuljin/Freakin%20Unicorns#expansion=8 this says otherwise. So multiple CE and also Multiple seasons of High end mplus. Including top ranking mplus players. By all means look at our roster of shamrocked CE and current rank 1 resto sham in the region

Okay fair enough you did get cutting edge and I’m not here to gatekeep you from the esteemed title of ‘‘mythic raider’’, I haven’t raided mythic in 4 years myself, but I find it annoying how vocal these mythic raiders are in discussions that don’t necessarily concern them. All these topics are asking for is to lessen the gap between hero and myth track gear.

And again and for the love of god I am not being condescending or implying you haven’t offered solutions that I have previously agreed with. I’m saying you can do that without touching how mythic raiding and loot works. We can both agree on this yes?

Okay we can agree, but this is what your first post in this thread says:

And I’m arguing that it is relevant, because power level is relative, if mythic raiders are ahead of everyone else that means content will be tuned accordingly and other players will feel weak. If a mythic raider has several pieces that are 13+ ilvls ahead of mine then I’m going to be behind in the content I like doing, it does affect me.

Look up my paladin: Dabopa-Ravencrest, I’ve played him for a good majority of the season and I still have a 522 piece, despite this season having bullions and a ton of crafted gear. That piece would be 515 in TWW. (or myth gear would be 535, same result.)
In a normal season I can guarantee you pure M+ players will still have several hero track pieces and not to mention that M+ers will have way more crest costs than mythic raiders since mythic raiders have access to higher ilvl myth gear.

Then do as you suggested change mplus loot or its reward structure. Solves the issue leaves raid loot alone.

Or keep it the way it is in DF. As it stands it’s still the most powerful gear in the game, 6/6 won’t actually make you more powerful than in DF, it’s all relative.

No, those were both Heroic logs. And not Snozay. He and I are pretty close. I linked the other guys cause he linked mine.

Idk what his main was in 10.2 but here’s my heroic logs vs his. And if theres a question about a blue or green parse of mine, I’m off healing my butt off.

Mine
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/velen/shamanizim#partition=1&private=1&difficulty=4&spec=Enhancement&class=Shaman

Snozay
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/snozay#partition=1&difficulty=4&private=1&bybracket=1

No we arent.

In what world is your 77.2 and 46.5 by ilvl is close to my 94.1 or 86.4 by ilvl?

How is 89.3 and 93 byilvl close to 77.2 and 46.5?
h
ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/snozex#partition=2&difficulty=4

As far as “offhealing” you had 10 casts total over a heroic council fight

What is really not alt friendly is the crest farm, when you start a new character 2 months into a season and you have to farm +1k crests to upgrade your gear.

They seriously need a catch up mechanic for crest or increase the amount you get somehow.

2 Likes