Myth track being 13 ilvl higher than hero track is not alt-friendly

I’m not.

It ever occur to you that I don’t need 2mil gold?

Everyone that knows how logs work knows a 46 overall ilvl heroic raider isn’t causing any fear in someone that parses 86.4 by ilvl.

h
ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/snozay#partition=3

Super scared.

The only thing you have proven Is you have zero clue how logs work or how BMs rotation works.

Maybe download hekilli and learn something :joy:

1 Like

It’s not just the OP in those posts though. Sure, all 3 posts could have been made by people who don’t apply (though one person did chime in saying they do fit the bill), but every thread has multiple other people who want to worsen M+ for what they perceive would be a benefit for raid.

I’m sure that’s true for some of the people making such comments. My point is that both sides engage in this behavior. The post to which I responded was an implication that raiders don’t ask for M+ to be made worse, which is verifiably untrue. Perhaps the person I responded to doesn’t do so, but there are absolutely examples of players on the raid side that do.

And a lot of those people are either clueless or trolls.

Most people realize that both mplus and mythic raiding are going to be needed in order play at competitive levels.

Most raiders just hate how one sided it is towards mplus.

I don’t have any faith that person raids above an LFR level.

I don’t think you realize how one sided gearing is towards mplus.
You gear in mplus. You get some better items in mraid

1 Like

Blizzard could literally just cap ilvls on a week by week timegate basis instead of capping the amount of loot that can drop.

Gating quality instead of quantity would be 10000x healthier.

This way people can’t rush to max ilvl but can still build out their perfect BiS loadout to grind for.

Could easily remove lockouts and add myth track to m+ without being afraid of people zerging to max ilvl early in the season with this change.

Your idea is terrible.

The system isn’t broke. Stop trying to fix it.

Okay so clearly this thread and multiple people responding don’t exist then.

No I realize completely. I have very frequently talked about the lunacy that is M+ gearing in comparison to other sources. I am completely in favor with moving the highest level of M+ rewards higher up the keys. Raid should have ways to cap aspect crests and even ideally a way to award vault for mythic guilds progressing on a wall boss. I am all for making changes to bring the gear sources closer, including some that would make M+ worse than it is today.

It’s just disingenuous to act like there aren’t raiders who do the exact thing the comment to which I replied was criticizing about some M+ players. Raiders have a valid gripe with how bad gearing is compared to M+, but the solution space doesn’t have to just be M+ becoming worse. But there are people who would prefer to only raid that insist the M+ should take a backseat to resolve the issue.

The OP is a troll and doesn’t even play the game.

Just because people who don’t have a clue what they are complaining about isn’t a sign the system is broke.

The forums are a major minority of the playerbase so using any numbers on the forums is a terrible argument.

Your idea rewards people who no life the game which is a model that blizzard has specifically moved away from.

This change to mythic track gear is so minor that the complaints aren’t even valid. People are acting like it’s only raid gear that’s going 6/6 and not mythic track in the vault from mplus as well.

1 Like

Balancing the two modes and still favoring people who do both is definitely common ground.

I’m not saying those people don’t exist. I was asking for 5 because the way you said it was that a majority of raiders feel that way.

The reality is that blizzard has designed it and that wow is an mmo. People who do both are always going to have an advantage over those that don’t.

1 Like

This is how I know you didn’t read it. Maintains equivalency with timegating loot just in a different fashion.

Specifically, quality gate instead of quantity.

I did read it. It’s how I know its a terrible idea.

1 Like

You say that to everyone’s ideas though on your various toons.

Also, I’m pretty sure OP is giving legitimate feedback and isn’t the T word that you’re saying. Just because you disagree with them doesn’t make them that.

I never said a majority of raiders feel that way. I said there are no shortage; if you took that to mean a majority, then I don’t really know what to tell you.

Both are true statements

Maybe stop coming up with terrible ideas.

If that were the case they wouldn’t be hiding on an alt.

Anyone that posts on an alt is hiding their main because they know they have zero credibility.

He’s a troll based on his bad ideas and how he responds in the multiple threads.

I can tell you this, if you push with difficulty gap and keep gatekeep general population, you will see second Wildstar and Lost Ark, would be a little bit difficult to play if everyone leaves. But on the other hand, maybe blizz can milk out enouhg whales before it all ends.
We shall see.

I’m pretty sure that’s why it has not been changed. WoW token monetization by making content intentionally inaccessible to such a degree to steer people into paying boosters.

Mythic ID or putting people in general weekly timeout to discourage incentivization for progressing content is how you steer people into paying off boosters because it’s no longer worth engaging with the bad systems design.

There are better designs out there, the fact they’re radio silent on it is very apparent to those who know corporate realpolitik.

Well I just hope that enough people will find their integrity and abandon that trash.
Also what we see that Lost Ark tried this and lost, why WOW should be any different.
The only difference here that LA was FTP (P2W) but WOW already has a subscription, so I guess, there will be point break but somewhere down the line.