Most people do not want Fresh Servers

Please give me the reasons why should I reroll on a fresh server, leaving my progress behind.

I appreciate seeing this. This is what I care about the most and am in agreement with, maybe you can help relay why this is important and wouldn’t be a problem to henceforth. He seems to really disagree with the idea.

fresh servers would be useless if someone could immediately boost and level to cap right away and then farm stuff no one else has access to and then control the ah. the same thing with transfers. lol. he liked the post i made so i’m pretty sure he knew where i was going with it.

edit he liked most of my posts anyway. lol

1 Like

On a side note I’ve noticed huge confusion about Fresh “reset forever” servers and “fresh tbc servers” and I know it’s confusing people left and right who aren’t in depth enough to know lol they gotta figure out different names for them

that’s why i explained it to that one person. it wasn’t to troll. they just didn’t understand the differences so i told them what they were. i was trying to be helpful. lol

For all the people doing mental gymnastics and saying cringe stuff like “0% want fresh only servers.” Hmmmm I very well remember these threads a month or two ago.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/tbc-needs-to-be-fresh-and-separate-from-classic/822825

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/fresh-tbc-why-a-fresh-start-for-all-realms-will-benefit-wow-classic/765328

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/fresh-tbc-is-the-true-path/718759

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-genius-of-fresh-start-tbc-only/799360

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/tbc-fresh-start-servers-only/674870

Y’all done lying or actually want to have a conversation on why a lot of us progress players just sick of fresh spammers and their all or nothing mentality?

P.S. took me only 2 minutes with the search engine on here.

4 Likes

I don’t disagree with the idea. It is just that there isn’t any good argument to justify fresh server.

The arguments seem to be some sort of make up for real reasons that people seem to be ashamed of openly talking, like for example being jealous that existing players will be able to buy level 70 epic flight while they will not be.

I’m sorry if I’m too sincere, but I do tell it like it is.

Regardless of your position do you think they could do infinite reset servers like reset every 9 months but they have seasonal affixes like bolstering or tyrannical from m+ and they rotate every new season to add variety to the game or would the coding and up keep be wayyyyy too much

1 Like

can you IMAGINE some of the classic dungeons with bolstering? :rofl:

When any non-boss enemy dies, its death cry empowers nearby allies, increasing their maximum health and damage by 20%. Enemies who die will buff other nearby enemies which are in combat with Bolster, causing them to gain 20% health and deal 20% additional damage.

for those that don’t know what it is. rofl.

Honestly the gold is the least of my cares it’s more about the culture that high end classic has turned into of min/max and don’t get me wrong I’m aware it will happen no matter where I play wow from classic-bc-retail but at least in theory a lot of those players will already be in t3 going into bc and there’s at least a chance that fresh bc severs will have a little more flexibility for enjoyment

LOL yah it’s memes but answer the question, could it be done?
Mainly cause that’s what keeps every other game alive with the infinite loop resets they change certain things to make the game different even if it’s a small like bosses get a 5% shield every 25% and heal until it’s broken. I’m just curious if that’s even plausible, just because it’s been so popular with other games

i’m not sure the classic population would go for it. maybe make a thread asking F R E S H players what they’d think?

Yah I don’t actually care because I would feel very unfulfilled playing on a sever like that, but man I know you’ve been in these threads all day so i do value your opinion even if we disagree about Minor specifics on small issues

the main difference is i am more concerned about the people on the classic forever servers and you’re more concerned about the people who want to constantly redo classic. those are just a difference of opinion. :slight_smile:

I think the classic forever crowd is crazy and gonna stop playing in 5 months when servers are graveyards cause there’s no one playing.

I think the classic seasonal restarts are interesting because it at least has a goal of starting-progressing-ending and repeating

But mainly my biggest concern is a fresh bc sever that progresses with all the other classic servers that moved to bc

A question to you fresh server guys. Do you not realize that eventually transfers will be available to your realm, and at that point anyone who wanted to talk over your economy could transfer there and do so.

Your trolling is really annoying.

Are you talking to me? If so I don’t see how a legitimate question is trolling. Considering this exact thing has already happened.

No, the OP. He’s always trolling

Ah, okay. I understand.