Most people do not want Fresh Servers

In the sea of people logging over to their alts & begging their friends to make new forum posts about ‘‘So many people’’ wanting fresh. I just wanted to throw out a friendly reminder that most of us do not want fresh and would rather you put all of your focus on the current servers rather than catering to ppl that are gonna play fresh TBC for a couple of months & then unsub because the game is ‘‘dead’’ like they back in Phase 2-3 Classic.

29 Likes

i’m not replaying - if i’m forced into fresh i’m out.

8 Likes

Why would you be forced into fresh?

22 Likes

its okay

blizzard understands its only like 5 people who keep reposting on alts who want fresh TBC.

17 Likes

the whiners like to ruin things. they cry and cry and ruin things… just look at retail.

8 Likes

I guess I’m just confused. Blizzard has already stated what they are going to do. You think if they make a fresh server that it’s going to all of a sudden change what’s going on with you?

17 Likes

There is still enough for a healthy server or two, and requires zero effort on blizzards part to do. These are players that probably would just quit if they had to start in these hyper-inflated servers. You are basically just telling people that they shouldn’t have a server to play on because they didnt enjoy vanilla wow?

I personally won’t be playing F R E S H because I enjoy my guild. But if my guild had disintegrated in P6 or I was a new/solo player, I would love the opportunity to start fresh on a level playing field with the people on my server.

35 Likes

You do not speak for most people. I want fresh servers, thanks

55 Likes

There’s a ton of support for fresh servers and 0% of those people want all servers to be fresh. People are just asking for one or two fresh bc servers that will have no effect what so ever on your realm or gameplay:) thanks for letting me clear that up!

41 Likes

Aren’t there like 4-5 borderline dead servers that would suffice for this?

I want them to do fresh for the people that want it, but it has already been declared a “no” so maybe there are other solutions,

2 Likes

A dead server isn’t what they want. They want a fresh server, as they believe that’d fix any future issues - instead of just taking it into their own hands.

2 Likes

No because then undesirable accounts are likely to transfer. But hopefully there will be a fresh bc server released a week or month after the original opening and that would be good enough for most of us.

4 Likes

Blizzard is more likely to just tell people to roll on one of the many un-inhabited servers already. Opening more servers when existing servers are dead is just stupid.

We are taking it into our own hands, all you have to look at is the forum and you’ll see a large outpouring of support:)
And who’s fault is it that the servers are dead? Because it feels wrong to punish people who didn’t commit the actual act… right?

5 Likes

Are you going to roll on one of said dead servers like that one thread suggests, rather than just spamming the forums hoping Blizzard opens more servers to be dead in a year?

1 Like

If you dont want fresh don’t join fresh. People who want fresh, roll on fresh. Giving people options doesn’t take away your options.

24 Likes

This feels extremely similar to the rppvp servers that were requested by large amounts of people. Blizzard ending up listening to its customers and there’s currently a very successful rppvp server:) I imagine if we can get enough feedback and support there will be fresh servers around launch!

12 Likes

Had a good laugh at this one.
Quite the fantasy world you live in. You’re free to believe that people need to post on alts to convey the message that they want fresh, but you’d be wrong. Countless people want fresh and the reasons a fresh start for a new expansion like TBC is desired are many.

The amount of effort it takes to open up fresh realms is not so much that it would detract from their “focus” on current realms - like what?

Blizz already stated their intention: focus on a “smooth launch” for progressive realms during TBC Launch, then look at opening up fresh start realms once that has settled down.

This means you can enjoy your progressive server, and those that want fresh start can enjoy their own server.

We don’t need to know that you don’t want fresh, it literally doesn’t matter that you don’t want it. Others do.

10 Likes

Most of WoW players don’t want Classic servers and would rather Blizzard put all their focus on the retail servers.

Does that mean Classic servers should be deleted and TBC cancelled?

Your argument is hilarious.

8 Likes

I can’t think of anything at all that is affected by fresh versus non-fresh except the economy:

Players have less money
AH less populated by items
Crafting items/mats scarce
dungeons/raids locked till open

But what absolutely blows my mind is revisiting the progression of WoW instead of sticking to the original idea of “museum pieces”

SMH

2 Likes