Fresh TBC is the true path

Fresh is the only way. Let Classic remain the museum we were promised. It won’t hurt TBC popularity at all. Every private server did fresh TBC and it was fine.

No fresh, no play. Unsubbing all 5 accounts.

55 Likes

Bye! No one wants fresh servers that matters

28 Likes

Good. 75$ a month buys a crap ton of garlic bread. I’ll be happy either way. Its what we call a no lose scenario.

6 Likes

and you will no longer be able to post on the forums! Definitely a win win for everyone

31 Likes

Absolutely Fresh TBC> all other options

21 Likes

Hope they open a few fresh at launch. Not for me, but for the people that clearly want a fresh start.

20 Likes

TBC is sweet

3 Likes

I agree Döt.

Fresh or bust.

12 Likes

Im sure there will be fresh servers along with classic servers progressing to tbc or an option for tbc for those on classic. With that said… all you need is 1 one account to rule them all… and in the darkness bind them!

4 Likes

January 16th is also the true path for TBC so only about 8 more weeks :smiley:

1 Like

Definitely a fan of fresh myself despite a plethora of 60’s ready to go to 70.
I can understand the ones who don’t want to level again though so I’m good with either option.

My biggest reason is I just think a full economy reset alone would do TBC great.

5 Likes

Buhbye :wave:

9 Likes

It’s a nice day for fishing aint it? :fishing_pole_and_fish:

5 Likes

Regardless of whether TBC comes out fresh asssuming it even comes out at all, we will keep our museum Vanilla that we were promised.

3 Likes

While I’m all for fresh servers, forcing people to play how you want to play won’t get you many allies.

They will have options for both.

6 Likes

Sign me up for fresh servers too plz.

There are tons of people who want fresh lol. Pull your head of the sand haha.

6 Likes

prepare to unsub

10 Likes

My biggest concern about not going fresh is 10 thousand ppl spilling into Outland at the same time. The servers won’t be able to handle it. Even with layering.

6 Likes

can we start at level 58 at least?

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought when you announced you were quitting. Why would I care? Whether you play or quit it’s a no lose scenario for me.

4 Likes