warriors
hunters
rogues
priest
monk
paladin (Arator)
Death knight (obviously)

Description:

Off-spring of the high elves that had long served the alliance, these people has risen to honor the heros of the alliance and fights alongside them to help protect their friends and family from threats of the horde or otherwise.

customization (ideas in progress);

facials: thin or round faces, with short ear to human ear choices, with a mixture of both races features. Since it is a young race, they should look younger then the parent races (maybe looking early 20’s) They should also have a broad choice of facial hair. The eye colors can vary from no glow eyes with different colors, or faintly glowing.

Body: they should be bulkier then their high elven family members, with a new skeleton and model to help differentiate from the other 2 parent races. I have not decided if they should be taller or shorter yet.

Why half elves?

There is a few reasons, I feel they have an amazing amount of promise as a playable race, with possible variety of stories. They also indirectly inherite the high elf story, although they can also make for a fine stand alone race. They would be different enough to warrant it’s own looks and style of fighting.

Mok’nathal;

classes;

hunter (Rexxar)
Warrior
Shaman
Monk
Rogue
Mage
Priest
Death knight

Description;

The mok’nathal clan; descendants of both orc and ogre, greater hunters then both. While they had once rejected the horde for it’s blood thisty nature, they now join their ranks after hearing many stories of their honorable acts, wanting to fight and hunt in Azeroth, these great hunters seeks to hunt greater pray and fight for the honor of the horde.

Customization (in progress, in need of ideas):

They should be bigger and more muscular then orcs, and looking in similar to rexxar. While I feel rexxar’s model is on point, a new skeleton is in need. I think they could do well with tattoo’s and scaring from the wilds they hunt in. What do you guys think?

Why?

Cause Rexxar is awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

And I would love to play or see people play as the people that looks like him :smiley:

Mok’nathal pictures contributed by Krad

10 Likes

Mok’nathal would be awesome and we already have the model for rexxar. I would really look foward for them.

5 Likes

Ogre Magi are a thing, so I think its fair game for their descendants to also include mages.

2 Likes

Fair enough, Will edit OP to relfect it.

Ok but half elves go to the horde, and they can be paladins. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

There is blood elves that see’s humans as nothing more then animals, so that won’t be ideal.

1 Like

Would definitely love to see Mok’nathal added to Horde, this guy would most likely be changed to one very quickly.

Isn’t Rexxar’s current model based on the male Kul’tiran rig if not a slightly modified one, so use that and the female Kul’tiran rig could be used for the female Mok’nathal, would have the pleasant side effect of giving that rig a second use.

2 Likes

They would look so damn good in plate. This has been my number one wish for a race since forever.

2 Likes

Just go make your own game and edit it as it fits your " agenda " and leave WoW to its devs . ty.

Would love to see if anyone made some art with this idea in mind.

Aww someone woke up angry.

3 Likes

The model looks good, but I’d prefer it got it’s own skeleton and animtations.

I mean do we really want them to fight like a human?

Just found this article and it has some images of the Rexxar model in different armor. Pretty sick

inf.news/en/game/5998d32e46e84fe74317f079bc9c8fd6.html

1 Like

That’s how you become a Naga!!

https://p1.pstatp.com/origin/pgc-image/60772e12810240288dae11100b09bd9b.png

https://p4.pstatp.com/origin/pgc-image/24f65fb2e05d46308469cabdf145162d.png

https://p1.pstatp.com/origin/pgc-image/982fd0d8e7d74d5c9c6e814a4a82e310.png

These?

They do look pretty awesome btw.

1 Like

Yeah those lol

1 Like

naga for the horde?

There’s one well known half ogre and one well known half elf and neither are very relevant but you ask for them to be playable.
Is that ideal?

Rexxar had been pretty darn relevent, espaicially in bfa.

Are you refering to Aratar? Yeah he needs more story, but he isn’t the only half elf in WoW lore, there is multiple more, one of which had been abducted at one point of time by a blood elf that hated humans and looked at him like a beast.

Also Aratar had been apart of the story, just not a major part of it aside from turalyon’s/alleria’s arcs

1 Like

Side characters that show up once every other expansion. Doesn’t sound very ideal.