What does the community want?

Fresh, or reverted class design

Honestly that’d be dope, and would make sense since they’re “half elf.”

Could open the door to have a new human-like model without the gorilla skeleton.

1 Like

Learn to read the forums then.

1st off , the topic is way too vague , we all want different things …

example : I for one prefer borrowed powers to adding/removing class spells each expansion

but i also think they didnt get any borrowed powers right yet .

2nd , customization in the most asked things but often ends up with people being against it , thus refering back to what i started with …

Increasingly, the worst thing is player toxicity but good luck finding a solution to that.

1 Like

I have a thread up to talk about ideas of half elves and mok’nathal, maybe you can visit it. Trying to brainstorm ideas of looks and what stances/postures they could have.

1 Like

If they fix PvP gear I’ll stop asking blizzo to give my Blood Elf green eyes.

Technically, gear is borrowed power too.
Tier sets is borrowed power.
Professions are borrowed power.

It need to stay.
It is a form of progression. It is an activity to do. I kinda miss AP/AP and it’s continuous growth. Wish I had a reason to do World Quests.

In 9.1.5, Outlaw is THE ONLY uncapped spec in game. So yeah, fix that.

A mind is like a book, you have to crack open the binding before you can read what is inside.

Its my money and i want it now

I am the community.

whips out red lightsaber (please don’t read that the wrong way)

1 Like

love rocket

That’s just the thing, there’s nothing easy about it, because not everyone is asking for those things. therein lies the problem. those two things literally mean absolutely nothing to me. And I am not alone.

The biggest mistake this game has ever made was trying to be everything to everyone. the only thing that happens is you alienate everyone, because many of the things we want are in direct opposition to what others want.

More night elf/nightborne females.

Like, a lot more.

A pvp system not locked behind rated content

1 Like

Ohrin: “So what I see that players want is class balance”
Class balance (power balance) will never happen in WoW simply because of the differences
between pve and pvp. I’ve been playing WoW since 05’ and it has always been an issue. I realized this long ago and decided to choose the aspects of WoW I liked and pretty much ignored the rest.

Atleast buy a girl dinner first :kissing_heart:

It is easy to do, not easy to get people to be happy about it.

Class balance is hard because people want that balance be immune to ignorance. They want to be balanced even if they are crappy players. The actual problem in most cases is this.

Customization, well, the same. People want what they want, and the ones whining cant get happy with what they have. If they get a Carbon Engine style customization, people will still complain about it.

Well I want… heritage armor, night elf paladins, and more Druid form skins.

The community wants everything else. 200 new races, 50 new classes, 123 new quest skips, ripcords pulled, instant leveling, and BIS items from the vault every week.

To be fair, this is kinda like the girlfriend you gave herpes to, asking for you to call her. Any communication the devs/CSMs attempt is going to be met with frothing rage.

1 Like