Maw quest - Blazing Ingots quest

According to wowhead, the blazing ingots are now first come first serve and will disappear after one player clicks them. I don’t know why this was changed if it’s intended or not but it takes way too long to complete the quest now. I could not find a single ingot in 10mins so I just gave up, especially when I have to find 12.

If this is intended, then why was this changed ? What does this change bring to the table ? If it’s a bug, please fix :slight_smile:

60 Likes

I haven’t seen any notes addressing this, but they have changed other quests in the same fashion.

Like the seed quest in Ardenweld

3 Likes

yea I guess it was intended then

We’re working on a hotfix for this.

Once the hotfix is live, Blazing Ingots for “Acquisition: Blazing Ingots” and Animacones for “A Dangerous Harvest” will respawn quickly after a player has looted them.

53 Likes

What about the Covenant Hearthstone Toys?

1 Like

Whoa I thought you guys didn’t read the forums! Man I am really let down now :frowning:

4 Likes

Wait, so it is first come first serve now? And the fix is to make them respawn faster?

Huh… Was this an intentional change? I didn’t think either of these quest items were an issue before when everyone could loot the same node?

56 Likes

another cunning and misleading info. So basically this was intended and you guys are making the respawn time shorter. So its not a hotfix for the main issue which is being first come first serve. Or is it.

by the way that won’t fix the issue…

34 Likes

Ty

Seems intentional, but if they respawn instantly then…meh…

Worried about the inevitable ‘souls freed’ fix now…

5 Likes

or just make it so you know more then one person can loot it.

86 Likes

Why, pray tell, not return them to their previous state, being lootable by all-comers at all times who are on the quest?

39 Likes

Both? Both. Both is good.

5 Likes

How long until you make the souls collection in maw to be the same way ?

4 Likes

Or you could revert the change.

59 Likes

So your solution is to simply add hyperspawn logic to the quests instead of reverting them back to their previous state? What was wrong with how they worked before?

67 Likes

they couldn’t milk you that way

20 Likes

Or you know, you could have left them the way they were.

52 Likes

DONT GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS!

12 Likes

OP, thank you for giving me a heads up. Now I know not to bother with that quest any more.

6 Likes

Gotta stretch out those time played metrics.

15 Likes