Make Conduit upgrades specific to loot spec?

There’s nothing to control. Every conduit already gets it’s own individual drop roll. All the proposed change would actually do is take away the ability to freely get conduits for off specs.

The suggestion has been made in ignorance.

This needs to happen, so tired of getting conduit upgrades for specs I will never play, and makes feel disheartened, and consider tossing those things every time I get one.

2 Likes

Just make it so the damn system takes into account your priority spec then your classes other specs after filling your main spec when getting conduit upgrades drops.

Every time I get drop chance it’s been giving me conduit upgrades to the specs I’m not using. It’s been driving me nuts.

In 9.0 the conduit that was the best upgrade for demonology was the very last upgrade I got. Smh…

1 Like

so you would have to play longer to upgrades ones you want
duh

It is ridiculous. Isn’t it?! Kekw.

Luv the name btw

Hello everyone :blush:

You bring up a valid point about the conduit upgrade items not being specialization specific. It can be frustrating when you get a conduit for a spec that you may never use.

To address this, we’re working on a change that will go live with next week’s restarts that will allow Soultwining Crescent and Death-Bound Shard to grant conduits based on your current specialization instead of by class. In order to receive the conduits of the spec of your preference, you will need to switch your specialization fully, changing Loot Specialization won’t work.

In addition to this change, we’re increasing the drop rate of Death-Bound Shard when completing Adamant Vaults in Torghast, Tower of the Damned.

Thank you for your feedback!

164 Likes

Wow, finally! Thank you for communicating this to us.

21 Likes

Solid change, thanks Linxy for the update!

11 Likes

Good change, just 8.5 months late…

A better change would be just let us pick the conduit to upgrade.

61 Likes

Beggars can’t be choosers

1 Like

Am I just really lucky? I’ve always had it drop from at least one of the two wings each week on layer 12 solo.

3 Likes

Cudos to the person finally communicating with the players, now, do it more often, if you’re serious about fixing the tension between players and devs this is how you do it.

17 Likes

Omg… thank you! This is such a huge quality of life update.

3 Likes

I am absolutely flummoxed as to why this wasn’t designed like this to begin with.

31 Likes

You are incredibly lucky.

I’ve gotten one.

1 Like

Good change, and not trying to shoot the messenger here but there were multiple threads about this on the Beta forums a year ago. Again, good change but I’ll never understand why stuff like this takes months/years to implement.

33 Likes

Solid change, thank you for listening and communicating!

2 Likes

Well, this is a good news!

5 Likes

You guys never explain this stuff but it would be real nice to know whether or not that chance percentage goes up with the torghast level.

A year later and a year too late. Now delete conduit energy and allow us to freely swap covenants.

Edit: And you know what? Screw this random upgrade nonsense. Let us just pick the conduits we want to upgrade.

29 Likes