It's not pandering, it's called art

I recall plenty of complaint threads about it before SL was even out.

I think that just shifted because we eventually realized ALL of Shadowlands was bad.

I don’t have a flag but I do have an entire generator for rainbows.

If that counts.

3 Likes

Are you actually that Rediculus IRL? Or are you just trolling for the sake of trolling?

1 Like

Yep. Let’s not even get started on Pelagos.

1 Like

And you wouldn’t have a thing to say to me if I was supporting your position.

1 Like

What does that even mean?

Way to gloss over the fact that you were immediately disproved, by the way.

1 Like

and the Overwatch forums when Soldier 76 and Tracer got out of game side stories that weren’t even all about sexuality themselves.

Nah I am just having some fun.

I am not trolling. Just trying to lighten up the conversation. Spread some rainbows and love you know what I’m sayin :rainbow:

Nice I want a rainbow generator ngl

I can’t remember the exact quest but it’s still there somewhere in Felwood that gives you the toy.

1 Like

The foundation of sin and more actually.

Yeah you are.

Always, lmao. This is why no one can take people that ‘identify’ as Libertarian because they’re always more right wing than anything else.

So you’re for the removal of the NPC, Corporal Maga?

The straight community that supports LGBTQIA+ is bigger.

Plenty in this thread, you included.

Considering you were not calling for any of that before LGBTQIA+ came into it, no you’re not.

Yeah, they did actually.

Also, Pelagos! Who you wouldn’t know unless you read flavor text, even far more removed than a quest! Oops!

Well, I have morals and Judeo-christian values and such are offensive to me so I don’t want to see anyone with any name relating to it nor them pushing their beliefs onto others which is what you just advocated for.

2 Likes

They honestly could have done that at my local Target’s, and I never would have noticed :laughing: I just try to get in and get out

Seriously? Wth is wrong with people? Oh, no! Some color is being introduced to my gray existence! The humanity :scream:

Omg ty for sharing. I remember seeing that toy in the past. I am gonna have to get it.

Nothing like this though. A few bad apples had a problem with it, but it wasn’t a big deal because it was not so blatantly in your face about it like DF is. Also you have to remember that was pre-law suits and we all have a different view of Blizz then than we do now.

The Moose were actual representation, and that’s cool. DF is Activism and Political Messaging, and that’s indefensible.

Now how do I pose on my druid to make it look like my kitty form is puking a rainbow?

Pelagos threads dominated the front page for weeks.

Nope, nor is it now.

Nah, it’s not. I see that you’ve fully drunk the “anti woke agenda” kool-aid though so there’s no point in trying to get through to you.

I’m glad you’re quitting. Please stay gone.

3 Likes

I think people in general are just the foundation of sin.

Or rather, I think the foundation is sin is just somebody trying to tell us that basically anything fun is a sin.

There was a good amount of complaints about that quest + pelagos prior to Shadowlands coming out.

That just turned into “Oh god, EVERYTHING is bad”.

We’re also only like a week into Dragonflight. I’m pretty sure this topic will be forgotten about the moment something else shiny comes along for us to spam threads about.

and in 2 years it’ll seem like it was just a few people crying on the forums.

3 Likes

Well that certainly wasn’t condescending at all. You’re also taking valid points and twisting them to support your view point; way to have an intellectual conversation.

Finally, yes. Get rid of Corporal Maga. Any references to RL Political Messaging needs to go.

1 Like

What kind of storylines would you like to see in WoW? Many stories, even in fantasy, will have themes/content that reflects real life.

1 Like

Way to not address the conversation and evade.

You have a pretty big chip, and bias on your shoulder. Address it before moving on.

2 Likes

Same.

1 Like