Is anyone super invested in more diversity and inclusion in WoW?

It’s just a safety position to roll people into if they pass out, supposed to reduce risk of choking.

Yeah I believe you roll them on thier stomach? Or is it thier side?

Side, with bottom arm out for support, top arm’s hand resting under cheek and i think top knee out to avoid them rolling back.

2 Likes

To their side.

1 Like

It’s stupid, who did I insult? Groomers? Or am I not allowed to say that? I read the rules I don’t like them though, and the double standard they put on some people than others. Why don’t they suspend people that said way worse than I did. I was even walking on egg shells with what I said there!

2 Likes

No.

The Devs have 2 options;

(1) Make a good game and focus on making things that the players actually want, and your players will return.

(2) Get Woke, Go Broke.

That’s about it.

2 Likes

Inclusion: yes I’m all for welcoming one more race, DF brings us a new race that’s just awesome. Each time there’s a new race I go nuts with my Prismatic Reflector.

Diversity: From what I have seen Dracthyr doesn’t look like any race I have seen in WoW, can’t wait to learn more about their diet, ecology, history, …

Am I invested? Well, I can talk about personal experience nothing more, I admit that I zoom in to look at some TMog, or to see how a player managed to customize a character, but I can’t really do more than send a whisper such as “hey cool TMog” and things like that. Sometimes I a take a screenshot.

This thread is a bit of a dumpster fire but I’m 100% okay with other people being represented in all forms of media.
I’ve seen people who look like me in games, tv and movies as far back as I can remember in my 42 years on this planet.
Even from a company as “woke” as Disney they have more white male leads by far than anything else. Take the MCU for example; Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Starlord, Doctor Strange, Hawkeye, Spiderman, Hulk, Ant-Man and Loki - 10 white male leads. Compared to Captain Marvel, Scarlet Witch(co-lead with Vision played by white male), Black Panther, Shang-Chi, Moon Knight, and Falcon(co-lead with Winter Soldier).
You got 4 non white male leads, 1 solo white female lead and 2 white female leads with white male co-stars.

Diversity in media is a good thing.
Let that teen kid unsure of their place in life see themselves on a screen like I got to. Give them heroes and characters that look like them. It won’t hurt anyone, I promise.

2 Likes

I love your post! Exactly that!

Especially this …

“Diversity in media is a good thing.
Let that teen kid unsure of their place in life see themselves on a screen like I got to. Give them heroes and characters that look like them. It won’t hurt anyone, I promise.”

2 Likes

We don’t get that far. But this is something good to know as one never knows. :+1:

1 Like

Race shouldn’t matter. If you’re wanting a certain race for something you’re either pushing an agenda or racist yourself. The teachings of MLK really fell in deaf ears.

2 Likes

Avoiding the question… :yawning_face: if you’re going to spread nonsense at least be prepared to defend it.

Projecting again I see.

Wasn’t spouting anything. I said exactly what many are thinking. Keep the checklist garbage out and make a good game. Simple as that little troll.

2 Likes

So, when was the last time anyone had Big League Chew?

Now that I am unbanned, I still do not care what Tuullnn thinks.

Apparently I’m living rent free in your head… I didn’t even know you got banned :thinking:

Do I care what anyone else’s character’s gender/race/hair color/tmog etc are? No

And most of my characters all look the same. I have a blood elf army on the horde, a lot of draenei on alliance. Every character I play is female, and I always go for pale/light skin with darker hair. I also wont play ugly races so most allied races are out for me. I am ugly in real life, my only goal is to make characters that look pretty. This gnome is 1 of my few ugly ones, I plan to race change her soon.

That was less directed at you and more directed at the forum mods. But I’m glad you’re around for it too.

1 Like

Yup. They’re too worried about turning everything into fruit now so nobody gets offended.

Meanwhile the story and gameplay itself is falling apart.

2 Likes

They need to stop with the politics and focus on the game. We pay our sub to play a good game, not be force fed the same politics we hear from everywhere else.

6 Likes