In Development: See What’s Next in Patch 10.0.7

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think the human armor looks great.

6 Likes

Druid and Shaman for Blood Elf when ?
Nobody is interested in monks.

3 Likes

So now that worgen are getting monks when can you give them optional tails?

10 Likes

Can we please get more classes for the Dracthyr. I want a Dracthyr mage.

9 Likes

Just for additional context on the Heritage Armor sets for orc and human, there are a couple more variations players will get. We’ll show more of those a bit later.

46 Likes

If anyone has the right to be aped from a lore standpoint it’s Arathi due to Arathor being the first kingdom for humankind.

4 Likes

The problem is that it’s very limiting and basically made with warriors and paladins in mind. It’ll look weird for mages, priests and warlocks and while it’s manageable, hunters will have to ditch the helm. Rogues, monks and DK’s need not apply either.

All of which is really funny considering we have something very similar to this from the Warfront armor sets.

8 Likes

2 Likes

Why would any of the other human kingdoms be relevent in the heritage armor. Playable humans are Stormwind humans. Lorderon humans are now forsaken, Arathi (Stromgarde) aren’t playable, Kirin’tor aren’t playable, AND allow non humans into their ranks now, Gilneas are worgen and have their own, and same wiht Kul’Tirans.

7 Likes

That’s pretty neat!

While you’re out there adding new heritage armors with multiple tints, do you think y’all could unlock the different tints for the Lightforged and Mechagnome heritage armors that are already in the game files, sitting unused?

19 Likes

But I want to kneejerk react to things!

Happy to see those when they’re available.

… at least human males don’t have a topless armor with glittery wings. :frowning:

8 Likes

That looks a lot like Varian’s shoulder armor!

3 Likes

The Kirin’tor are technically still allied with the Alliance. They allow horde into Dalaran in times of emergency, but I don’t think they technically went neutral again in Legion.

1 Like

Don’t tell me about things I want but can’t have

Their representatives in the Azure Span this expansion seem pretty faction-agnostic.

8 Likes

This is why we have all those new cool shirts to wear. You don’t have to be topless. You just need to put on a cool shirt.

2 Likes

But nothing maaaaatttches perfectly! :dracthyr_cry:

3 Likes

This expansion is kind of weird for this kind of stuff because Alliance and Horde are at peace for the first time in ever. Like, you get quests from both factions as either, so I’d be hesitant to make conclusions based on dragonflight.

The Trading Post will save us

1 Like

or how bout before that we get dracthyr tanks?

3 Likes

Shhhh… let them be in their feelings.