Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Reminded of just how much I’d love to see Void Elf Paladins in the near future.

We still don’t have a truly Void themed Melee, Healer, or Tank and Paladins are the perfect avenue for this. We need Void Elves to gain access to the Paladin class with a Void theme to the abilities, in addition to glyphs for all Paladins so they can choose to return to the standard Light or for those using the standard Light to utilize Void. This could also introduce other Paladin themes such as Fel and Arcane.

Considering the Light and Void are my top 2 favorite cosmic forces, I look forward to the day I could have a single character through the High Elf race that can weave to and from the two like a Naaru as a Paladin.

Let’s also not forget that of all the races, Void Elves are the only one that can (technically speaking) be given Demon Hunter without the need for additional assets/animations nor lore to be added.

9 Likes

I definitely agree. I’d love to see more of the Void utilized outside of Shadow Priest procs.

There are of course the Void Paladin skin concepts created by Simaia/Keyboardturn

She also made an amazing concept for Demon Hunters utilizing the Void in a similar fashion, which would very well fit a Light vs Void expansion and could be a great way to bring Demon Hunters back in a relevant fashion, post Legion.

6 Likes

With the teachings of old former High Elven paladins of the Silver Hand, some Void Elves have begun to attempt to cleanse their void.

Blizzard has added a new high elf paladin of the Silver Hand. :face_with_monocle:

:point_down:

Maybe it’s just a coincidence…

6 Likes

A most intriguing addition. It’s great to see more Void Elf and High Elf NPCs being added throughout Dragonflight. More representation for both races is always most welcome :purple_heart: :blue_heart:

I’m excited to see this trend continue and more of every Elven race :elf: :hugs:

8 Likes

Indeed, it is really intriguing.

It’s still good that Blizzard is adding new High Elf and Void Elf NPCs because there aren’t that many.:purple_heart::blue_heart:

5 Likes

If only Blizzard could do the same for races that already have their heritage armor.

I would like a chest version without the void wings and alternate colors.

5 Likes

Absolutely!

I think all races should get several recolors and possibly alternative options for their heritage armors.

Like it would be nice to have a robe option and an armored option for Void Elf heritage along with a few more colors to better match to mogs.

5 Likes

:purple_heart:

5 Likes

Add new hairstyles, beards, jewelry, tattoos ect… to the void elves.

or

Sharing hairstyles and beards between VE and BE.

Please.:pray:

5 Likes

I would love both to be shared. Void and Blood Elves should get tattoos like Alleria Windrunner.

6 Likes

Exactly, both should have tattoos, maybe with different colors.

4 Likes

Imgur
Imgur
https://twitter.com/RamavataramaArt/status/1689196006397587456?s=20

If Blizzard adds hairstyles like these to void elves, I think HE :blue_heart: and VE :purple_heart: fans will be really happy. :hugs:

12 Likes

It’s really beautiful Rama ! :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Thank you!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s been a heck of journey since these topics were originally active. Who knew we’d end up where we are now?

7 Likes

A wonderful journey almost over for me. :grin:
I just hope Blizzard adds some new “high elf” hairstyles (or share hairstyles between BE and VE) and farstrider tattoos. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

These looks very nice.

2 Likes

With nelves getting some tattoos, I really want them to add farstrider/ranger tattoos for us! Also yes, new hairstyles, and add an optional braid toggle to where the void tendrils go when we don’t use them.

7 Likes

I think every race should get tattoo and scar options. Of course more hairstyles for everyone would be welcome too!

9 Likes

Scarring on the face and body independent of face type and body… Looking at you human face scars and worgen body scars.

7 Likes