Imagine your progress being deleted

This is what I hope happens.

Blizzard will Copy everyone’s progress (on the Classic Servers, if they have any). Then, they will Paste it over onto their BC Servers. Anyone who did NOT start in Classic but wants to play in BC WILL have to start at level 1, if they want to play the BC version of WoW. Just like I had to, when I began my WoW journey, in BC. I had no character that was pre-BC. If you’re post-BC but want to play BC, that is what you will have to do. And, Classic will remain as is.

OR

Blizzard will Copy everyone’s progress (on the Classic Server, if they have any). Then, they will Paste it over onto their “new” Classic Servers. While they progress the Classic Servers (as they are, now) onto BC. And, the “new” Classic Servers, will be that: Classic. Again, if you didn’t play pre-BC, you don’t get the luxury of having a max level character (in this case, a level 60) to go play in Outlands with. You must start at level 1 in either version, of the game. Unless it’s the Standard Version then just pay real life money for a Boost.

If all else fails, I wouldn’t mind their BC Servers being “fresh”, like I said. But, I definitely believe I’m in the minority pool, of that one. IK I’m not the ONLY one, but it certainly isn’t the most popular option.

Again, I really don’t want Classic to cease existing, AGAIN.

1 Like