I was told to just enchant and buy greens off the AH

Clearly this is not just one person’s opinion look at all the threads from all the different people. There are a handful of 3-4 people who continually jump on here to trash anyone who says twinks should be separated, you being the most common.

You insult people with a variety of the following sentiments:

1. You’re bad at this game
  2. You refuse to get good gear (and it is so easy to get BiS)
  3. You are lazy

There is no good reason to keep twinks in the same queue as levellers. If you are about to say queue times, I rather have my queues take 2x as long to avoid twinks. And, generally, twinks are the minority so most queue times will likely only be slightly longer, say 1.1x. In fact, I would argue that they would likely go down, because people might actually join low level BG’s more if twinks were not there.

So, tell me one good thing about having XPoff twinks in with XPon players?

Just one.

11 Likes

That is a personal skill based player issue, which has been documented.
Players are doing fine while leveling through these Battlegrounds while wearing BOA items + Dungeon, Quest items.
Which we have seen through various SS.

No argument here.

Provide ONE screenshot of a BG with a dominating player that 1. Isn’t a twink and 2. is dominating in a BG with a twink on the opposing team.

You’re pulling this “info” from your backside crevice and fooling no one.

3 Likes

Players are doing fine while leveling through Battlegrounds in BOA items.

Its the same for your group too 4-5 people

1 Like

No, it’s quite the opposite. Difference is, most people will complain and stop doing them altogether and not be on here anymore. To their credit, I don’t plan on staying here long either.

4 Likes

The “Twink” issue is just one of the lower hanging fruits on these forums.
An easy target for the “Azeroth Town Crier” narrative.
Players need something to complain about and make excuses for their own in game shortcomings.

Active players are doing fine 10-120.

Look at my characters transmog. Those goggles were only obtainable in Classic. I didn’t just coincidentally show up in this time to blame twinks for a minor inconvenience, I’ve PvPed on and off for many years.

Nice deflection, though.

2 Likes

Some of those people have even admitted to posting another thread on that alt lol

1 Like

Ah, so you’re implying it’s just a small handful complaining, eh? That just about every BG people aren’t checking for twinks on both sides to determine the outcome? That people don’t complain or quit the BG altogether (sometimes before a fight is even started, like the last one I was in) after checking armouries?

Translation:

1. You’re bad at this game
  2. You refuse to get good gear (and it is so easy to get BiS)
  3. You are lazy

and a new one to the list!
4. You are the only one having this problem

6 Likes

It is a player issue, you are geared and performance does not show.
That is what you have told us.

see number 1 and number 4 above for the translation

Yeah, it was my poor skill that an Aimed Shot followed by Arcane Shot murdered me.

My fault that a twink Shaman’s Lava Burst Procs were devouring my health before I could even get a cast off.

You have nothing to add.

3 Likes

Your making it seem like that happens every bg it really doesn’t seen like maybe few bgs people check but no where near that extent. its funny every time people link these top meter links its always the broken specs too

1 Like

You geared up and could not perform, and the post was made.
Am I missing something here?

Some spec/class imbalance issues maybe?
Premade teams with ideal comps?

Because twinks deliberately pick those specs for being broken. And yes, it does happen that every game people are looking for how many twinks each side happens.

Yeah, you’re missing the screenshots. Intentionally.

Please. The twinks that are taking advantage of the power gap aren’t looking into “strats and comps” unless it’s with other twinks. You truly are lost.

1 Like

You are the one having massive problems that I personally have not had.
Who is lost?

lol you say twinks pick those specs is so wrong guess you didn’t play in legion when survival hunters and disc priests ruled low levels all exp pack like I said it all comes back to class balance and na it doesn’t

1 Like

Have you been doing BG’s while levelling lately? They are in almost every game.

Also, brokenly OP specs at certain brackets are specifically chosen by twinks so they can be even more OP.

If XPon players had their own queue, this would not be nearly be such an issue because people would just be levelling alts (not twinks). Very few people would continually level a class to 49 and gear it out just to be OP for 10 BG’s.

2 Likes