GY Camped by twinks

Horde Druid wrecking people and you say this is fun? I can make videos like these all day long that shows how bad it is.

24 Likes

You left out the part that would help us see what led your team into the GY.
Outside of some class/spec issues, 39s are fairly balanced.

Some of those players are just wearing un enchanted dungeon, BOA items.
Twinks or not IDK.

6 Likes

I’m not even going to answer why we landed up in the gy, it’s not rocket science. The next bg was the same but at least they did not gy camp us. Hey it’s fun for the twinks right? That’s all that matters.

12 Likes

When you check your recount, a large % of that damage will most likely be Elemental Force procs. This will receive a well deserved adjustment in 8.1.5.

Strong comps due to class/spec balance combined with good teamwork is a great advantage 10-120.

3 Likes

Check the guy at the end flying in on his goblin kite lol. Like I said I can post loads of these if I wanted, but what purpose does it serve?

14 Likes

They do not prove anything.
I am sure a compilation of GY AV farming collection could be made for us at 120 if we decided to document them, daily.
Battlegrounds are very organic, and unpredictable.
At the end of the day that Team is utilizing the same exact things that you could have too. :smile:

1 Like

Well twinks kind of deny the GY camping bit etc. I know where twinks should be placed but there are whole threads of that going on.

6 Likes

Comparing scoreboards, the first video you have a legitimate point but the second one just proves your team sucked really.

6 Likes

That’s what Twinks like, complaining videos and angry whispers. Forum rage too. You’re encouraging Twinks.

GY camp is a vicious cycle, and it will happen with or without twinks, from time to time you will be the farmed, and some days you will be the player delighting in the massacre.

4 Likes

The first video is literally the one Boomkin doing all the damage. Wish I could see his armory but all those weird accents I’m not going through. If anyone wants to go through the trouble, link it here please? The Warrior next in line has 6 heirlooms equipped.

3 Likes

In before “your video was photoshopped!” or something equally silly.

I’m sorry that happened. I’m glad the consensus of posters want separation.

10 Likes

I’m not you so I wouldn’t say that

…it’s not twinks, it’s premades…I’ve seen premades, at 29, with some players well below average in health (twink disc at 29 should be well over 2000 health)…when you catch that disc priest AWAY FROM THE PACK, and it has 500 less health then the twinks you are regularly fighting, you know it’s not twinks…premades>twinks…

2 Likes

Look at all those people getting one shot!

Yeah, looks like you got outplayed and pushed to the GY. Happens at 120 regularly too!

6 Likes

They were still playing the objective :ok_hand:

4 Likes

The two attempts I made to check out bgs in the 29 bracket was total farm/gy camp. The one twink on our team mentioned how the one boomy and war are always playing and one Shotting players horde side.
I get the Zerg method, as the clash was always preferred when I was doing Rbgs. The sad part was how players cycle out, others enter, and a few making statements as it being their first experience in a battleground, “Being a new player, why stay and play this crap?!”

4 Likes

How do you know they’re all twinks? This happens at max level too so idk.

Maybe the druid was destroying everything cuz everyone was letting that mw free cast heals into him in the back.

3 Likes

Lets see the whole video.
I would really like to see how the barbarians got past the gates, that will add some answers.
Team ended up in the GY, why?

Get ready for the negative responses where everyone will tell you that you need twinks and it is easy to make one.

9 Likes

Please stop.

5 Likes