Lvl 119 twinks make me want to delete my face

Needs to be an item lvl cap and a neck cap. Seeing a lvl 119 with almost 90k life, and a lvl 30 neck is…well…disheartening.
Watching one player just roll through five enemies…is kinda disheartening.

The twink community claims its about skill, its about fighting other twinks.

Ive yet to see a game where the twinks go after each other. Its exclusively been one or two players camping a gy on opposite ends.

The twink “community” doesnt exist. It cannot without its own separate ques.
Right now its just ppl who have the xtra gold to invest in the gear steamrolling randoms.

8 Likes

Let’s just say you actually did delete your face. How would you do it? Take a picture of yourself and load it into paint and use the eraser?

13 Likes

Asking the important questions.

7 Likes

Yes they are very powerful beings.
Interestingly enough, none of the 119s arsenal is bought with gold.
Timewalking, questing and World Bosses is where it is obtained.
That Time Played Metric.

2 Likes

Except that theres ilvl 350 weapons on 119s from the dragons during the anniversary. Still doesn’t change the fact that watching five teammates get two shot by an arms warrior is garbage and sucks. Its beyond a time played metric.

2 Likes

That sure taught me to never ever miss our anniversary again. :tada:

3 Likes

Just equip heirlooms and use enchants!

2 Likes

Yea, when HoT’s was killed the casual player base needed another outlet to play even more died content. Not to sure why twinks are still a thing after they removed the ability to gain PvP rating. Quite interested in what the definition of fun is to them.

1 Like

Hmm another twink thread by a 1 post account. Why does this seem so familiar.

9 Likes

I actually take it upon myself to focus other twinks (i’d say to a point that it is my sole purpose for queuing). Most of the time though its the Mass of followers protecting their twink that prevents the twink vs twink battles I so long for and those gastly scrubs (Twinks) will run and let the people trying to help them become fodder for my PvP pangs.

I have yet to join a Twink community on either Alliance or Horde, however, with the ever growing population of twinks in the 119 bracket I feel that after this time walking event I may have too; as solo queuing may be out of the question if I want to help in any meaningful way.

Twinking or becoming competitive in the 119 bracket isn’t complicated. Doing quests at 119 will gran you 281 gear that can upgrade to 296 and some 296 items that can upgrade to 305. During the time walking dungeons if you run them at 119 you get 300-310 ilvl drops and can purchase 285 ilvl items from the vendors. Its rare to come across players with the anniversary weapons/gear (333-343ilvl) so the majority of players you would call a twink in the 119 bracket are wearing gear thats very easily obtainable without the need to spend Gold on anything if you don’t want.

If you dont have a 119 twink yet please give it a try. What would it hurt to give it a try. If enough people join in, the majority in the bracket will consist of players sporting ilvl 280+ which is more than enough to hold your own even against those with 300+.

Have fun and Happy 119 PvP! :blush:

1 Like

Cheese grater?

1 Like

Except the dragons didn’t drop 350 gear… they dropped 333 gear that had a chance to forge up to 343. It is not possible to get 350 gear on a 119. Should at least know what you’re talking about if you’re gunna sh!t on other people’s fun.

Back near the start of BFA for a short time there was an exploit where a 119 could go kill the Arathi rares with a 120 trading them gear, could get 340/350 gear then. But that was very quickly fixed, and those that did get gear had it promptly removed. If there is anyone out there with a 350 weapon then they simply slipped thru the cracks during the fix, report them and that gear will be removed most likely. Short of grandfathered exploits though it’s just straight up false that a 119 can get 350 gear. Even the 333/343 anniversary gear is pretty rare to see.

1 Like

O hey there.

Except the weapons could be titanforged. Soooo 350.

The reason you haven’t seen a game like that is because they don’t actually happen that often. But they do happen. Yes there is a disparity in Item levels and this contributes to wild power levels. There can be even further disparities from twink to twink in their item levels, and then even further variables like a Boomie who are God tier right now, it is a wild scene.

I am fairly certain nobody has a 350+ weapon in the 119 bracket. They would have been spotted by now if they did. And no the Anniversary event weapons did not Titanforge.

1 Like

To be honest, they need to nerf the ilvl of Anniversary gear.

Put it at 305 baseline, which is the same as Timewalking Raid Gear. That’d allow more characters to actually gear for the bracket. Right now you’re missing a major power up if you missed the event or had bad RNG.

Timewalking dungeons are 300 baseline at 119 and 310 upgraded. I have come across a few players in the 119 bracket with majority 310 gear (ilvl 307-310) and they destroyed. I have also come across players with mostly 310 gear and 3-4 anniversary pieces including weapon (ilvl 313-321), they weren’t particularly any more impressive than the players with only the tw gear.

Gear makes a huge difference, that goes without saying however you cannot rule out skill. I personally have taken 2-3 people on at a time with this guy (check my armory) with relative ease. I have also survived the onslaught of boomkin twinks on multiple characters. You simply have to know how to play. Keep in mind that Battlegrounds are team based and the most efficient way to succeed is team work. Now a well organized team that has better gear and knows what to do will almost always win (it is what it is). This Tuesday is the pandarian tw event. I suggest if you are twinking 99,109 and 119 you do your grinding and gear up. You wont regret it.

Have fun fam and pvp to your hearts content :v:

Lmao 90k? I can break 100k

1 Like

Been trying to not post in these… but damn this was funny.