How to avoid twinks?

I haven’t tested this theory out personally.

If you ignore a player, you will not be paired with that player in future battlegrounds. If that effect is account wide then ignoring a Horde twink will prevent you from being paired up against said twink on your Alliance character.

Can anyone confirm this? If it works then a system is already on place that will allow players to avoid matchups vs twinks. A little tedious but if it works…

Does ignore prevent being matched with/against people? I’ve never heard of that.

I’m fairly sure it just blocks communication.

I dont see how you could get paired with someone in a cooperative setting yet not beable to communicate.

I think the block is most likely on the one character and not account wide. I am not sure.

Maybe make a thread about how players can avoid others in game upon ignore?
Seems to be exactly what you are wanting to do.
Keep those “select” players out of “your game” when you feel the need.

This is some next level dodging request. :ok_hand:

Solo wise I have done that and never get them if I get into a group with someone then I get them again

Nope it doesn’t work that way.

People who are gamewide silenced are able to join Bgs. Don’t really think Blizzard cares about that.

If it isn’t next level it isn’t worth pursuing :sunglasses: (inside)

This thread is more a question about an in game feature that already exists, not really a request. Just wondering if the ignore feature had a larger impact on the game that provided a more practical way of weeding out nuisances that negatively affect ones gaming experience.

Simply something that came to mind while pondering the extent of the ignore feature.

**Would be nice if a blue post or someone could explain exactly what ignoring a player does besides preventing whispers/chat.

1 Like

Afaik you can’t ignore the opposite faction so it wouldn’t work the way you are describing.

Well boo :ghost: