I compiled a list of polls on RDF - the majority wants RDF

People will argue the fact, even if RDF is over turned. People will argue and argue until they can’t anymore and then they will argue some more. It is all pointless and it’s why I don’t see this place as having any value to talking about RDF topics.

1 Like

Blizzard is really really good at killing their own game so there’s no way they listen so you are right these topics are pointless

Yes, people come here to argue. This is the WoW forums, and that’s why it exists. There’s no actual dialogue here. No back and forth of ideas. No open mindedness or willingness to even conceptualize the other side’s perspective. It’s just arguing to argue.

What astounds me is Blizzard’s ability to create this drama. They made this an issue. It really takes talent to manufacture this kind of chaos and turmoil out of thin air. It almost seems like they just want the playerbase angry and at each other’s throats. Why do they make issues out of things that aren’t issues? They did the same thing with flying.

FFS Blizzard, you had a clear cut winner in Wrath Classic. All you had to do was NOTHING. And you couldn’t manage that.

2 Likes

I just think the forums and a few other places are a hamster wheel for these discussions. I can have a perfectly civil talk on these subjects other places but if I try here well other posters can’t handle it (and I sometimes can’t reading their posts. I’m not perfect, far from it.) Some people go out of their way to troll and it isn’t a good environment for anything but pure chaos. And I find it funny that this is where we are supposed to talk about these subjects. Blizzard directs us here for feedback. Just why?

I think they are trying to correct the a problem that was seen by many as a reason the game started to be less about the mmorpg aspects that made the game fun, to me at least, in the first place.

You’re correct, A or B isn’t all that satisfactory in a case like this is it. There are ways to implement group finding without trashing the classic feeling of the game. RDF with a server only option I think is a good solution.

Lower pop realms definitely need help and maybe sharding for those servers is the best answer, but I remember hating sharding on my original vanilla account. It was like playing with a bunch of ghosts that would vanish the moment the dungeon was over. For me at least, once that happened I stopped caring about logging in and quit.

lol, haha.

lol

1 Like

Look at the pathetic peddlers of LFD try to grasp at anything they can to get their system craft added to the game.

Thank god blizzard sees through it. Can’t wait for wrath without RDF!

Consolidate the outrage. Easier to just ignore one place.

You mean get it into a game that it was already in?

2 Likes

Why sully the first couple patches with something that didn’t exist until almost the last content patch though. That’d be like having the sunwell badge vendor up in P1!

Yeah, people like to purposefully misconstrue the vernacular.

Blizz wouldn’t be adding LFD to Wrath. It’s already part of Wrath. They simply wouldn’t be removing it. That would be the proper way to describe the situation.

The polls you linked are easily manipulated i could vote multiple times on them with a vpn, or set up a bot program to do it thosands of times, heck the polls could be rigged from setup if the maker is bias and make it so for every “no” vote, it will automatically generate a “yes” vote, heck an outside bot can be made to do this as well.

Everyone loves linking polls as evidence, yet all of the polls they link can easily be manipulated.

Its not a part of wotlkc though.

They are technically different games. Just as classic wasnt a carbon copy of vanilla, nor tbcc for tbc.

So in your head you think people are rigging unofficial polls??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Y’all think you’re going to be playing the version of WOTLK you had back then but it simply isn’t true, we all have grown and aren’t those players anymore.

You’re just hurting the game and siding with “sell boosts” for blizzard and you can’t even see that.

If people wanted to talk they would talk, how they got to that dungeon is irrelevant.

Me keeping my eyes on LFG BB without blinking and whispering players “5640 gear score hunter LFG” then being invited or ignored isnt the social experience you think it’s going to be.

Y’all are ruining wotlk.

5 Likes

No, Blizz is ruining Wrath Classic. Forum trolls don’t matter. Don’t let them be a scapegoat, and Blizz ‘listening to the players’ is just nonsense. Put the blame where it belongs: on the Classic devs.

1 Like

You think researches would kill for data samples hosted by biased Youtubers? Why do you think they call Youtubers influencers?

Or are you saying that researches would kill for random straw poll data samples, that can’t be traced back to anyone or anything?

I have to ask, have you ever done any research at all? About anything?

3 Likes

Coming from the person crying about a change when i have accepted the change…

Personally i wish boosts were not a thing, blizzard bought and player made.

And whispering people to join a group (or heaven forbid making your own) is far more social than having an auto mated queue out you in group with people you dont need to say a word to and will likely never see again.

The pro rdf group seem to act like rdf is the second coming of christ, its not. The reason wotlk had an easier time for people grouping wasnt rdf alone. Class changes, heroics being durt easy compared to tbc heroics, dual spec, another tanking class, the ease of leveling alts and gearing them, exc. Is what made heroics essier to do. Yet you want to give the credit of all those changes solely to rdf.

If rdf is a deal breaker for you there are plenty of other games with auto grouping systems in place.

Firstly I’m far from “crying” I’m allowed to voice my opinion on the forums about a bad change to a great game.

Yes if you consider spamming for a dungeon to fill a tank spot as “social” I guess you got us all!

If anything it’s actually hilarious you would call something as stupid as that as being “social”…tank whispers, you invite and that’s the only “social” aspect of the dungeon you do…This is the way it’s going to be for most groups.

You can deny it all you want but RDF simply made leveling new toons far easier, sorry I may not want to go collect 12 apples for my 3rd 80 and I may just went to spam dungeons.

After all dungeons are content and a way to level and shouldn’t be gated around a players ability to form a group. That isn’t what is supposed to be hard in the game, I’m sorry you can’t see that.

1 Like

Whoa, sitting in town and spamming dungeons is completely anti-social and leads to a dead and empty world.

Oh, and would you like to purchase a 70 boost?

3 Likes

Someone call the waahhmbulance, if you have to say you aren’t crying you’re probably crying!

Also, let’s not sully a great expansion with the same mistakenly implemented system which was designed to retain bored players for a year of content draught by making leveling Alts easier.

You want an 2nd and 3rd alt to destroy the game via GDKPing with bought gold, you’ll have to level it the old fashion way!

1 Like