RDF wasn't "at the end of Wrath"

I mean there was nearly no growth overall in wrath. It peaks at 11.5-12 million subs and kinda floats there for a year and a half till cata then there is a big decline.

Isnt it funny how 90% of the anti-lfd people are all just the forum trolls? Blizz mustve talked to only them… or maybe THEY ARE THEM. #conspiracy

2 Likes

They game plateaued from december 2008 to december 2009, guess what came out in december 2009? 3.3 with ICC and the dungeonfinder.

I’m not going to attribute that to LFD though, it was like because of ICC.

Just like you can’t pin the decline on LFD.

I personally don’t give a crap either way about LFD, but your argument works both ways.

When it was released LFD was a big deal on the servers I played on, people loved it.

2 Likes

The slight uptick of subs in the middle of Wrath definitely had nothing to do with three new dungeons, or the ICC raid. It was definitely because of lfd. :man_facepalming:

People really are obsessed over arguing minutia that has no relevance to Wrath Classic. Make a case for lfd, but these meaningless made up numbers, and biased polls, and opinions of why WoW died serve no purpose other than distract from the actual matter.

1 Like

I know plenty of people that came back for lfd to level alts cause doing the same 349078340897346890 quests sucks hard.

Just like i know plenty of people who played classic and tbc classic waiting for wrath + lfd again and now theyre gonna leave lol

I know absolutely no one who even cared it existed.

Either way removing it is dumb because wrath content is so mindless any way, its like Post nerf Molten core, you can AE the whole thing down without any skills.

Ha, genuine laugh.

Must have been on one of them edgelord servers :stuck_out_tongue:

One of the best things about it was you didn’t have a daily set of times to get your frost badges, it was 7 per week, you could do them any time you wanted.

2 Likes

could say the same for the people who love it… I betcha most of them never played wrath thinking LFD was in at the start of the game.

Nah, we just had a very healthy population of players who did PVE

This is just pure revisinist now. They absolutely were not difficult for pugs made outside of group finder. I’m going to assume you didn’t actually play Cata.

Do you not know how to read the graph?

WoW’s sub count trends downward after the introduction of LFD. To suggest otherwise is misreading the graph.

The first patch of Cata occurs after the introduction of LFD, so I’m glad you have finally admitted that after LFD, the sub count starts to decline. Glad we cleared that up.

Can you quote where I pinned anything of LFD? Making an observation about the data is not assigning blame to anything. Please actually read what I say before responding to it.

you wrong lol bye bb

I mean, Wyrmrest accord was in it’s heyday, was still a cool new feature.

Convincing counterpoint, I’m sure that will help Blizzard see why LFD is a necessity for Wrath Classic. Take care!

1 Like

You have no point so… yeah, id say so too. Thanks, bud. <3

1 Like

I mean, I never personally had a problem with them, it was just the complaint on the forums, and i did them via LFD.

Pontiac stopped making cars after my great gran died, does that mean they stopped because she died /shrug.

3 Likes

This is correct.

That was the primary driving force in people leaving cata early on.

3 Likes

Clearly, Vanilla introduction of Battlegrounds killed the game, because the slump occurred after battlegrounds were released.

/S

Correlation is not causation.

3 Likes