Huge Issue (Please review asap)

Can we please get a fix for this we’ve been trying for years without a SINGLE ANSWER from anyone. I welcome all discussion on this subject, even those who it doesn’t regard.

1 Like

I thought the title of this was “Hug Bug” and I got excited. I’m not sure why though.

7 Likes

I was really hoping for a pic of a large insect.

2 Likes

They’ve addressed this multiple times over the years.

It’s working as intended and will not be revisited, I’m afraid.

thanks for the help bumping guys. just wanted to add since we’re here, why are glaives only available to DH’s and not to the original weapon wielders… should let rogues/wars use them :man_shrugging:

thanks for commenting, bottom. I would disagree, they decided to implement the illusion being purchased if a player has the requirement of : earning duelist in either s14 or s15 of Mists. If anyone played back then and did arena they would know that for example s14 the rating requirement to earn duelist was “2023”. The enchant at the time required a rating of 2200, meaning someone who never even earned the enchant back in the relative time period would now be able to use it. and those who did earn it rightfully say the next season (s15) would be unable to use it. Due to the duelist title being awarded at 2275(s15). So, you can have this enchant in your bag or on your character, and be unable to use it, while others who never earned it, are able to currently use it.

For reference - https://www.arenamate.net/arena-rbg-title-cutoffs/archive/s14

1 Like

1: general discussion is not the place on the forums to deal with bug reports, that would be support/bug reports
2:

This is spamming. It’s against the forum rules.

3: it sounds like there is a decent chance that the dev team will simply say that it’s not a bug.

Thanks for commenting, capslock. I have revised the title of this post to adhere to general discussion guidelines. In regards to your second point, merely a joke. However, I would love to see more discussion around this issue, and prefer to keep it as high up on the discussion topics as possible.

to pull from the welcome post:

Maybe you should just delete this thread and start over again.

My love to those hardworking MoP people. Good luck on your suggestion Glocks and I agree with it. Probably worth moving to the bug report area as it is something that’s meant to work but doesn’t

1 Like

Sounds like this issue would have been avoided if Blizzard didn’t use FOMO.

1 Like

Thank you for that, I have cleared up all instances of this in the post! Feel free to discuss this major issue :slight_smile:

Well, none of the links you posted seem to be in the Bug Report Forum which is where the QA team watches for, well, bugs!

Personally, I’d recommend editing the original post and choosing to move it to that forum so that it’s seen by the right team.

Thanks for commenting Elk. Many of us have tried making posts on this in lots of different forum topics, none have gotten any replies, some have even tweeted out at devs on twitter to no avail. I’m hoping to get the word out on this issue.

Thanks for commenting Perl. Many of us have tried to bring this issue up to game devs in all sorts of areas and have not received a single answer on it. I hope others continue to discuss this in hopes they will one day hear us.

anyone else have this issue?

We have told you that nothing will happen if it’s in GD and not bug reports, and it’s still in GD. you continuing to necro the thread and not moving it won’t change that.

I do think the lack of hug bugs may be the issue here. Devs, please stop everything that you’re doing, and let’s get to work on this.

1 Like